Search for content in message boards

PIERCE/PARKER

PIERCE/PARKER

Posted: 7 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Feb 2003 9:43PM GMT
Surnames: PIERCE, PARKER
My husband's great-grandmother was Isabel PIERCE born in Clear Creek, Ontario ( 1849, just a guess) According to her obit she had the following brothers: George, Joseph, Lewis, Bridgeman, Stephen, Warren and Webster. On the 1871 census online index, I found a Warren and Webster, must have been twins, age 25 living in Houghton Twp., also a Stephen, age 29. They are all listed as having been born in Ontario. There is a Thomas PIERCE, age 60, born in England also in Houghton. I suspect that he is the father of my Isabel and her brothers. One additional person seen on the 1871 census was a Charles PIERCE, age 51, born in England. He was living in Woodhouse Twp. He could be a brother to Thomas.

Isabel married William PARKER in abt 1868 at Clear Creek.

The above names were all given to Isabel and William's sons.

I live in Tallahassee, FL and would appreciate help from anyone who might have information on the above people.

Sally C. Parker

Thomas Harold Pierce

Posted: 14 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Mar 2004 4:37PM GMT
Surnames: Pierce, Hart, Mercer
My Grandfather was Thomas Harold Pierce born in Saint John on January 12, 1902. He was married to Alice Gertrude Hart and had two sons, Donald and Douglas (my father) and I am trying to find more about my ancestors so I can make a family tree for my Dad for a gift without being too obvious by picking his brain all the time. Thanks.

Re: PIERCE/PARKER

Posted: 28 Apr 2002 6:57AM GMT
when was George Bridgeman born ?

Posted: 6 Jan 2012 6:58PM GMT
Hi there,

Just have started working on a family tree. William and Isabel are my ggg grandparents. Their son Charles is my gg grandfather. Did you end up finding any more information on them?

take care,

Nicole

Posted: 11 Jan 2012 6:04AM GMT
Hello, yes, we do have quite a bit on this Parker line. I have recently made contact with another descendant of Charles Havelock Parker, Julie, who has tried to contact you and we both would like to compare notes with you.

Regards,
Sally

Posted: 25 Jun 2012 1:22AM GMT
Does anyone have a Hannah,Ldyia who was married to George Parker..Hannah married my Jordan Wedge..

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 3:29AM GMT
I have two Georges, but no Hannahs. Sorry!
Julie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions