Search for content in message boards

GORDON OF PA

GORDON OF PA

Posted: 13 Mar 2000 6:58PM GMT
Edited: 10 Nov 2001 7:08AM GMT
Searching for information on Gordon's of Pennsylvania. Earliest entry I have is Emmanuel Gordon born abt. 1783 he married a Barbara Williams.
Please email me directly as I don't always get to the boards.

Gordon's in Pennsylvania

Posted: 16 Mar 2000 7:50PM GMT
Edited: 2 Mar 2002 4:26AM GMT
I would email you directly, but do not see an actual email address. I have information on John Newberry Gordon and Marion Gordon, brothers, both born in Pennsylvania in 1857 and 1861 respectively. Their parents were originally from (married in) New York in 1851. If any of this sounds familiar, please let me know. Thanks - Connie

Gordon's of PA

Jennifer McDonald (View posts)
Posted: 3 Apr 2000 11:20AM GMT
Alexander Gordon married Catherine McDonald about 1780. First lived in Strabane Townshiop, then Finley Township, Washington Co., PA. Had numerous children, four or five boys and several girls. Catherines parents were William McDonald and Elizabeth (Douglas) McDonald. Catherines family moved on to KY and OH by 1810, but Alexander and Catherine stayed in PA. Both died before 1839.

Jennifer McDonald

Alexander Gordon

Bradley Barnett (View posts)
Posted: 23 Apr 2001 8:04AM GMT
I wonder IF Alexander could be the father of Samuel Gordon,born 1783 and married to Elizabeth .....?

Re: Gordon's of PA

Posted: 24 Oct 2001 10:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Dec 2001 4:15AM GMT
Looking for James Gordon who may of been born in the Philadephia area including MD, NJ, or DE in the early 1820's Right now looking at 1850 census for Cecil county MD showed James and Elizabeth Gordon with two children named Francina and Charles. I'm hoping they are the link and had at least one more male child named Edward E. Gordon born March 17,1852. Looking for birth records for James and Edward Gordon and possibly other descendents.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions