Search for content in message boards

Civil War Fullers

Civil War Fullers

James Fuller (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2000 1:47AM GMT
I am looking for anyone that might have a connection with a John Fuller in the Civil War. There a three John Fullers that fought in different units in South Carolina, the units are from Laurens county, I am trying to narrow down who my John is, since there is no indication of a middle name. If anyone has info on their John from SC, please let me know.

Archibald Fuller SC,GA,TN,AR

Posted: 24 Jan 2000 8:04PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 4:51AM GMT
I am looking for parents of Archibald(Archibel) Fuller B-1820 SC
Married Nancy B M-1840 Marion Co, GA
9 children - Martin, Peter, Citty, Mary, Malisa, Sally, Zelly, Missouri, Beca.
Nancy B. D- 1896 Bodcaw, AR.
Any help would be appreciated.
Kathy

Archibald Fuller

Grady Fuller (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2000 3:25PM GMT
Kathy, I have temporarily lost your email address so sent it to me (fuller1@flash.net). I received some material from John Beattie Fuller from GA. He has a lot of info on Archibald. He has verified Archibald's father to be Jones Jacob Fuller son of Isham Fuller, son of Jones Fuller Sr., son of Solomon Fuller SR., son of Ezekiel. He sent info on both Archibald's family and Jones Jacob family. So if you see this message, send me your email address so I can forward the info to you.

Grady

Fullers from Georgia

Cindy Fuller Christensen (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2000 2:01PM GMT
I'm searching for any information I can get. My Grandfather(Curtis Fuller)died when my father was five years old. I wonder if ther might be any connection to your Fullers. I don't know a whol lot of information about them other than My 3rd great grandfather was named Jacob Fuller, his son was Zebulon. My grandfather,Curtis' mother was Lucinda Dawas Fuller I don't know his father's name. Curtis had some brothers and a sister, Elbert, Tillman, Edna If this set of Fullers somehow match yours I would love to know more about them. Esp. my Grandfather Curtis.

Fullers from GA

Posted: 4 Mar 2000 3:37PM GMT
In reply to Cindy: I have a Jacob Fuller b. 1829 SC m. Anna ?? ca. 1847, b. 1827 GA. Jacob d. 1864-1870. Anna d. 2-24-1893. Jacobs parents were Jones Jacob Sr. b. 1789 Laurens NC and Elizabeth Miller b. 1787 NC. Jones Jacob was s/o Isham s/o Jones Sr., s/o Solomon Sr., s/o Ezekiel.

If you find the right Jacob here, let me know; I can provide more info.

Jacob Fuller

Posted: 5 Mar 2000 10:14AM GMT
Dear Mr. Fuller,
I am pretty sure we are talking about the same fullers. The Jacob I'm looking for was from SC but I'm not totally sure of his wife but, Anna does sound familar. Do you have any information on their children? The Jacob I'm looking for had a son named Zebulon who was married to Matilda. Any information you can give me would be great. Thank you so much for responding Cindy Fuller Christensen

Jacob Fuller

Posted: 5 Mar 2000 11:07AM GMT
Cindy, the two Jacobs are apparently different ones. Sorry
Grady

Jacob Fuller

Posted: 5 Mar 2000 4:17PM GMT
Thank you anyway. Cindy

Jones Fuller, Sr.

Posted: 13 Mar 2000 11:13PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 8:53PM GMT
I'm new at doing on-line genealogy, but I am really excited about reading that someone has info on my ancestor Jones Fuller, Sr. son of Solomon. My Jones was married to Sarah Bradford, daughter of (I think) Thomas Bradford. Their son Jordan Fuller and his wife Elizabeth Conyers had my g-g-grandfather, Joel Conyers Fuller. If my Jones Fuller is the same as anybody else's out there, please reply because I need help.
Pat Patzer plpatzer@willapabay.org

Jones Fuller Sr.

Posted: 14 Mar 2000 8:44PM GMT
The Jones Fuller Sr. that I have was born 1735 Bertie, NC, married Ann Mann 1759 Granville, NC and died 9-15-1815 in Franklin, NC. He was s/o Solomon who was s/o Ezekiel.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions