Search for content in message boards

TIBBETTS FAMILY REUNION IN MAINE

TIBBETTS FAMILY REUNION IN MAINE

Posted: 11 Jul 2002 6:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: TIBBETTS, BECK, SOMES,COVINGTON,
Hi, I am trying to find out if there will be a family reunion of the TIBBETTS families the 25th. of August at the Sheepscot Lake in Palermo, Maine this year. I have lost Carolyn Ballantyne's e mail address...... Thanks, Bonnie in Colo.

Re: TIBBETTS FAMILY REUNION IN MAINE

Carole (Tibbetts) McConnell (View posts)
Posted: 30 Dec 2002 7:01PM GMT
Surnames: Tibbetts
Yes, I understand there will be a Tibbetts Family Reunion in Palermo, Maine at the same Fish and Game Building the 4th Sunday of August beginning at 10:00am. Potluck dinner. Bring something to pass and also bring an auction item to raise funds for next year's reunion.
I received my information from Sam Tibbetts in Damariscotta, ME, who I spoke to Christmas Eve of this year, 2002.
I will be attending the first time myself in 2003.
This reunion has been going on every year since 1910 when it was started by Charles Wesley Tibbetts.
Carole Tibbetts McConnell

Elaine Keller Banks (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2003 2:18AM GMT
ARE YOU HAVING THIS REUNION THIS YEAR OR IN 2004? I WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND. I LIVE IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON. MY MOTHER WAS A TIBBETTS, WHOSE FAMILY BEGAN WITH NICOLI TIBBETTS IN ENGLAND AND HENRY TIBBETTS WHO CAME TO NEW HAMPSHIRE IN 1635 FROM ENGLAND.

Posted: 16 Jul 2006 7:40PM GMT
Surnames: Tibbetts
I know this post is old, but I just came upon it...looking for help...My grandfathers name was James Latham Tibbetts, My great Grandfather's name was Russell and he was married to Gracia or Gratia Farham Tibbetts....I am doing my (our) family tree and I am looking for any information to help

My name is Stacia Miller, used to be Wilson...My Mom is Janice Tibbetts, Jame's Daughter..
Email me at Staciaanddavid@aol.com

Posted: 24 Mar 2013 10:10AM GMT
Will there be a Tibbetts family reunion this year (2013) in Maine? If so, how can I find out more information about it?

Thanks! :)

Posted: 1 Aug 2013 2:52AM GMT
Hi I am researching my Uncle's Tibbetts family tree...
his father was Phillip Inch Tibbetts, his Dad was Phillip A Tibbetts, and it goes back to Henry Tibbetts 1596-1676

If anyone can help me please post me a message.

He also believes he has a half brother
born as Phillip James Tibbetts who may have been adopted by his Mothers new husband Clarence Johnson and they may have renamed him James Johnson possible born: 9Oct1945

Suz Amrhein
per page

Find a board about a specific topic