Search for content in message boards

Karlsruhe Ship

Karlsruhe Ship

Posted: 20 Sep 2003 1:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Oct 2004 10:51PM GMT
I am looking for a photo of the Karlsruhe that sailed from Bremen to Baltimore in 1906. Can anyone tell me where I can find a picture of this ship?

Re: Karlsruhe Ship

Ursula Alex (View posts)
Posted: 9 Mar 2004 12:29PM GMT
At the Institut fuer Stadtgeschichte inKarlsruhe, E-mail >archiv@karlsruhe.de<
or Post adress >Institut fuer Stadtgeschichte
Markgrafenstrasse 29
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany
you can possibly get a foto of the Karlsruhe ship. I have got the answer fotos of
all ships with the name >Karlsruhe< are stored at the archiv. The lady's name
who answered my question is Ulrike Deistung.

Greetings from Karlsruhe
Ursula Alex

Posted: 9 Mar 2004 3:47PM GMT
Edited: 13 Oct 2004 10:51PM GMT
Thank you for the information. I will try e-mailing them.

Tami (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2004 6:12PM GMT
Surnames: Drejas
I have been trying to find a picture of the Karlsruhe Ship also and have not had any luck thus far...I saw your post and was wondering if you ever obtained a picture, and if so, would you be able to share it with me. My great-grandfather came to US on this ship in 1892.
Thank you.

C.Peterson (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2004 7:36PM GMT
I have not found a photo of the ship. I did find information on it at www.fortunecity.com/littleitaly/amalfi/13/shipik.htm. I still keep looking and if I come across one I'll be sure to let you know.

C.Peterson (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2004 8:18PM GMT
Tami, I just found a picture of the Karlsruhe and information. I have not seen this before. I hope this helps you, it sure has made my day! Here's the web site.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/2901/karls.htm
C. Peterson

Jack (View posts)
Posted: 19 Nov 2004 2:45AM GMT
I found a good description of the ship Karlsruhe thru the www.cimorelli.com site under Magellan - ship biographies. I am looking for the manifest of the Karlsruhe arriving in New York on 3/4/1901 from Bremen, Germany.

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 12:26AM GMT
Your post several years old and apparently that page is no longer available. Is there anyway you can send me a copy. My ancestors came over on the SS Karlsruhe, too.

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 2:46AM GMT
Hi, I was looking for a picture of the ship. I did find one and also some information on it. I already had the manifest, but wanted some information to go with it. I could look in my files if you need a picture or information on the ship. Let me know.

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 11:07AM GMT
Hello...Would also like a photo of ship. My relatives came over in 1890. Would appreciate it. Thans
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions