Search for content in message boards

Rowland,McClure,Hill in the Union,Pontotoc,Lee Counties

Rowland,McClure,Hill in the Union,Pontotoc,Lee Counties

Dottie (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2000 8:19AM GMT
Hi my name is Dottie and I am doing research on my family ancestry. My Great Grandmother was Sall Hill, she was born May 7, 1869, she past away Oct 6, 1943 she is buried in Furrs Mississippi. Her father was Crawford Hill. Sally Hill Married My Great Grandfather John L. McClure. They had five children (Louise all I ever heard was Aunt Louie, She Married Arthur B. Alexander, Mondie/Maudie,Charley They past away in the winter of 1916, Whitten married Mae, they had four children there names were Jimmy,John,Sam and Clara. And John and Sally had one more daughter her name was Martha Jane McClure, Martha was my grandmother. Martha married someone named James D./John D. Waldo and togeather they had five children, (Sally Belle,Odell Carrie, Ola Mae,Carl Jackson and Gladys Estelle.) Her first husband past away and Martha then married my Grandfather Jerry Alson Rowland, togeather they had five children, (Alice Almira,Virgil Lamar,Ruby Marie,Hershel Byrdett They called him Tommy and there baby boy was Charles Laverne Rowland they called him Charlie B. Charles was my father. I am looking for information as to who was Sally's mother, did she have brothers and sisters, aunts or uncles. Also I am searching to find out who Jerry Alson Rowland's parents were, his aunts his uncles I know he had a sister named Bessie she married a man named Sam Dillard but I want to know if he had any brothers and any more sisters. When Jerry past away these following names were signed in his funeral registry (Mary Rowland,Lonnie Rowland,Beaulah Rowland and Alonzo Rowland. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated. Martha Jane McClure Waldo Rowland Born Dec. 25,1887 and she past away May 15,1967. Jerry Alson Rowland was born March 29,1882 and he past away July 20, 1953, they are both buried in Springville Mississippi or somewhere near that area. Thank you so much Dottie you can E-mail me at MsMississippi22@AOL.COM

Re: Rowland,McClure,Hill in the Union,Pontotoc,Lee Counties

Posted: 5 Jul 2002 2:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Sep 2002 1:39AM GMT
I am the great-granddaughter of the Lonnie Rowland who is mentioned in your message. Beulah is his sister (my aunt). I am just starting to pull together information, but am willing to share this line, if it is a connection to what you are looking for.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic