Search for content in message boards

Parkhill Ontario Obituary lookup

Parkhill Ontario Obituary lookup

Posted: 3 Mar 2013 9:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gagan, Nelson, Leonard
I had visited Parkhill Library a couple of years ago. At the time I did not realize the Library closed within 15 min of me getting there. I have not had the time to get back to do my research. I know the following obituaries are on micro film It would be greatly appreciated if someone could please get the following:

Stella (Nelson) Gagan born Mar 25, 1893 died in 1970
Thomas Gagan born Apr 5, 1882 died Oct 9, 1958

James Gagan born Dec 28, 1841 died Apr 29, 1930
ridget (Leonard) Gagan born May 15, 1852 died Sept 20 1925

Thanks so much Laurie

Re: Parkhill Ontario Obituary lookup

Posted: 28 Mar 2013 11:53PM GMT
I live near Strathroy .. and the Parkhill Gazette is also on micro-film at Strathroy library..... so I had a look.
I was looking for a longer obit .. like was sometimes put in papers .. but couldn't see any for your Gagan family. I did see a couple of small ones ... like in the attach .. for Mrs James Gagan from the Thurs Sept 24 1925 issue of the Gazette.
Strathroy lib. also has books for all the cemeteries in Middlesex county, and I see that James and Bridget are buried in Bornish R.C. cemetery in West Williams township.
Sorry I couldn,t find more.
Attachments:

Re: Parkhill Ontario Obituary lookup

Posted: 29 Mar 2013 10:36AM GMT
Wow....this attachment is my great grandmother. I thank you so much. This one is for the ones that are buried in the Bornish cemetery. That is awesome, I thank you so much for your time and finding this. I live in Chatham, if you ever need anything from this area let me know and I can get for you.....thank you again...Laurie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic