Francis Beinlich

Francis Beinlich

Posted: 22 Oct 2003 11:59PM GMT
Classification: Death
Edited: 3 Dec 2004 5:14AM GMT
Surnames: Beinlich
The Sullivan Review
May 1, 1902

The funeral of Francis Beinlich was largely attended here Thursday. The G.A.R. officiating, Rev. Mr. Hoover preaching an able sermon. Interment at the Reformed church cemetery.

Mr. Beinlich was our oldest citizen, being in his seventy-sixth year. He had been visiting his son Henry, in Philadelphia, for the last three or four months, and was accidentally killed while there. Opening the wrong door he fell down the cellar receiving injuries from which he never regained consciousness.

He was a veteran of two wars; serving four years in Germany and three years in the United States.

Re: Francis Beinlich

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 2:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: biddle, beinlich
hi...i am attempting to research my relatives and it appears that this may be my great great great grandfather...he had a daughter that married william h biddle , he also had a daughter named emma. The dates appear to work, so if you can help me in any way, i would greatly appreciate it. thank you very much. kelly hatch

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 3:02AM GMT
What was the name of the daughter who married William H. Biddle? Do you have a date of death for her?

Who did Emma marry? What are her dates?

The more information you provide, the easier it will be for our contributors to assist you.

Nancy Spencer
Forum Advisor

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 3:01PM GMT
Surnames: Beinlich, Biddle
Francis Beinlich's daughter Anna (1857-1895) married William H. Biddle (1859-1928).
He also had a daughter Emily, b. abt February 1872, but I don't have any further information for her.
Feel free to contact me direct lorinpardoe836@comcast.net

Re: Anna Beinlich Biddle

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 9:57PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Biddle, Beinlich
SULLIVAN REVIEW
VOL. 18 NO. 15
MAY 23, 1895

Anna Biddle

Mrs. W. H. Biddle, nee Anna Beinlich, of Hillsgrove, came up last Sunday to visit her parents. She had been an invalid for some time and on Thursday night she died. The funeral and burial was at Estella* on Sunday and was largely attended, Rev. Hyde, officiating. Aged 37 years. Four small children are left without a mother. The afflicted family have the sincere sympathy of the entire community.

*Estella Cemetery

Re: W. H. Biddle

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 2:27AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Biddle, Harrington
SULLIVAN REVIEW
VOL. 51 NO. 10
MARCH 7, 1928

W. H. Biddle

W. H. Biddle, died very suddenly at his home near Estella, Friday, March 2nd at the age of 68 years.

He is survived by his wife, one daughter, Mrs. Bessie Harrington of Endicott; two sons, Arthur Biddle of Sunbury and Carl Biddle of Endicott.

Funeral service was held from the late home on Monday afternoon. Interment was made in the cemetery at Estella. Evergreen Lodge, F. & A. M., of Monroeton conducted the services.

Posted: 21 Mar 2010 3:02AM GMT
According to the 1900 census..it shows that francis beinlich had a daughter named emma, and according to the 1920 census it showed her still living with w hammond biddle as his sister in law, and in the 1930 census it shows her as single and living in a household as a servant. I am struggling with taking this search back further both on the biddle, and on the beinlich side. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You may contact me at kjnitern@yahoo.com
kelly biddle

Beinlich and Cott

Posted: 21 Mar 2010 5:51PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Beinlich, Cott
You might look thorugh this source on our site: The Olga Cott Gallery at http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~pasulliv/gallery/Cott.htm.

There is a fair amount of material on the Beinlichs there.

Bob Sweeney
per page

Find a board about a specific topic