Search for content in message boards

MCCLARTY, KIRKPATRICK

MCCLARTY, KIRKPATRICK

Abigail Vargas (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for information on Malcolm McClarty married to Jane Kirkpatrick who resided in Cushendall, Antrim Co. about 1891. They had two daughters Margaret Elizabeth and Mary Jane.

McClarty

Robert E. Smith (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: McClarty, McClarity, Hamilton
Ann Hamilton(McClarty or McClarity)B.1793 we think in Cushendal area of Antrium County.M.Archibald Hamilton Dec 12,1835 at Lyde Church Cushendall. Ann and Archibald children were, Patrick,James,Denis,William,Ann,Mary,and Bridget.Emmigrated to Ontario Canada in 1846. Do you think there is a possible connection?

Re: MCCLARTY, KIRKPATRICK

Posted: 8 Sep 2002 12:39PM GMT
I AM LOOKING FOR A MARY KIRKPATRICK WHO MARRIED AN ANDREW MILLAR MY GRANDFATHER THOMAS MILLAR WAS BORN IN CO.ANTRIM IN A PLACE CALLED BALLYBOGGY ON THE 20TH JUNE 1901 I CAN FIND NO TRACE OF MARY KIRKPATRICK WHAT SO EVER HAVE YOU CAME ACROS THESE NAME AT ALL I WOULD BE GRATEFULL FOR ANY INFORMATION THANKS VERY MUCH KENNY I THINK THEY MAY POSSIBLY BE BURIED IN BALLYMONEY AREA

Posted: 8 Sep 2002 12:39PM GMT
I AM LOOKING FOR A MARY KIRKPATRICK WHO MARRIED AN ANDREW MILLAR MY GRANDFATHER THOMAS MILLAR WAS BORN IN CO.ANTRIM IN A PLACE CALLED BALLYBOGGY ON THE 20TH JUNE 1901 I CAN FIND NO TRACE OF MARY KIRKPATRICK WHAT SO EVER HAVE YOU CAME ACROS THESE NAME AT ALL I WOULD BE GRATEFULL FOR ANY INFORMATION THANKS VERY MUCH KENNY I THINK THEY MAY POSSIBLY BE BURIED IN BALLYMONEY AREA

Posted: 8 Aug 2003 11:18PM GMT
Edited: 4 Nov 2003 4:30AM GMT
Surnames: Kirkpatrick Leech
also looking for Kirkpatricks from antrim, around 1890 in Coleraine area, my g.g.father James Kirkpatrick had a brother John Dr.of Divin.) who emigrated to USA. There is a connection with the Leech family somewhere as one of the sons had Leech as his second name, and during the first world war another younger brother went to visit and said he saw Joseph Leech , so maybe a cousin. I will keep an eye out for McClartys but I am only beginning on both the family tree and the internet so am likely to be more hindrance than help for a while. good hunting, Liz Agnew

KIRKPATRICK

Linde Lunney (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2005 10:38PM GMT
It looks as if your family is the same as my ancestors from Ballynagashel, in the parish of Loughguile; rather than from Coleraine?? I have a Dr John Kirkpatrick, who was a well known Presbyterian minister in New York. Contact me if you are interested in discussing them; I have a little information, but haven't pinned down all the relationships yet

Re: McClarty

Posted: 31 Jul 2006 5:40AM GMT
Surnames: Hamilton, Perdue
Not sure if you're still on line, but I am looking for a James Patrick Hamilton whose second wife (we think) was Nancy Jane Purdue. James Patrick was born in 1849 or so, and met Nancy Jane in Ontario, they then came out to New Westminster, BC where they had 5 children.

Am hoping that this James is one of the children of your Hamiltongs

Posted: 10 Nov 2008 3:46AM GMT
Surnames: Hamilton, Purdue
I am too looking for a James Patrick Hamilton. Who was married before he married my ggrandmother, Nancy Jane Purdue.

Hopefully you get this. I have been looking for James Patrick. I found his death certificate, but it doesn't show anything about him.

Posted: 22 Feb 2013 2:07AM GMT
If you are still here, I have more information about James Patrick Hamilton let me know the info you have and I will let you know my information

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 6:29PM GMT
Please contact me directly at pbbeaudoin@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic