Search for content in message boards

Shea Keg Party, Boston MA

Shea Keg Party, Boston MA

Michael Shea (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jan 2001 1:06PM GMT
Looking to finds some other Sheas in the boston area, I live in mission hill, with a couple of roomates, we're always looking to throw some kind of theme party, and I thought this would be the best one yet so, if you're interested e-mail me back.

Shea's in Mass

Shirley Daignault (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2001 11:59AM GMT
Sorry I missed the keg party- I'm in Arizona and it would have been a hike!
Do you have a Patricia Shea? her parents were Dan Shea and Josehine Natale.

Could also help me to locate old map's? I would like to know where "Picke Brookes" and Perrys Mills. I was born in Springfield Mass in 1944 and would like to locate more information about the area. I was six when my parents moved to Southern California and I haven't much to go on... any help would be appreciated.

Mary Shea in Springfield

Posted: 12 Jun 2001 9:58AM GMT
Edited: 11 Jul 2001 1:32AM GMT
Seeking information on Mary Shea b. 1838 in Co, Cork Ireland. Came to the US and settled in Springfield Area, Hampden, Mass. Not sure how long she lived there or how old she was when they arrived. Her parents were Patrick Shea and Anne (no last name). We do know that Mary had 5 younger brothers and was "in charge" of them after their mother died in 1851.

Any info (if this fits) would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck,

Maureen

Mary Shea

Shirley Daignault {Denue} (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jun 2001 3:51PM GMT
As yet I do not have a "Mary". In my line I have two Shea's Dan Shea - d. 1990 buried in Westfield, Hampton Co., Mass his wife was Josephine Natale. I know of only on child Patricia b. 1943.

I would love to share anything I have. The surnames in my line are: Clemons, Cohen, Cooper, Daignault, Daniels, Darrah, DiDonato, Gandron, Gordon, Grassett, Hebert, LaFleur, LaBlanc [LAWhite],LaFountaine, Littlefield, Martindale, McNeil,Natale, Rodd, Ruby, Shea, Shovah, Willet.
Thnak you for contacting me.

Regards,
Shirley Daignault {Denue}
Posted: 13 Jun 2001 5:55PM GMT
Edited: 11 Jul 2001 1:32AM GMT
Thanks for the message...the line I am looking for contains Lafreniere, Langevin, Maurice and loads more

Good luck with whatever information you seek.

Maureen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions