Search for content in message boards

robert baden powell (England)--American relatives

robert baden powell (England)--American relatives

Posted: 17 Jan 2002 6:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Feb 2007 12:58PM GMT
Surnames: Powell, Meade
Anyone know anything about Robert Baden Powell (English), had either a daughter or niece named Esther Powell (from Massachusetts) who moved to California and married Ralph Meade. They had one son, Glenn Meade.

Re: robert baden powell (England)--American relatives

marilyn skiba (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jan 2002 1:14AM GMT
my grandpa, robert baden powell, was named after lord baden powell...my great grandpa and lord baden powell were cousins. if anyone has info on the baden-powells or powells..it would be appreciated.

Posted: 22 Jan 2002 6:59AM GMT
Edited: 3 Dec 2004 5:56AM GMT
My grandmother was Esther Powell, originallly from Massachusetts. She had a brother, Robert. Esther is related to the Baden Powell, but to whom, I am still not sure. Do you have any info on Esther Powell? Esther moved to California and married Ralph Meade.

marilyn (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jan 2002 5:12PM GMT
my dad is going to get extensive info on the powells from his cousin. i will let you know as soon as i find out.

Posted: 11 Nov 2004 11:19PM GMT
I looking for a Robert B Powell he lived in Ga and was married to a Suzi Mitchel or (Mitchell) they had 5 children Edward, Kathleen, Cecil, Grace, not sure of the other childs name. any information would help. Thanks

Posted: 24 Feb 2007 12:20AM GMT
Edited: 25 Feb 2007 1:00PM GMT
Surnames: Powell, Pittman
I am a distant relative of Lord Baden Powell. My Great-Grandmother, Gladys Powell was his cousin. Robert Powell, Harold Powell were cousins to my Great-Grandmother. She had 3 sisters; Irma, Margeret, and Selma. My Great-Grandmother, Gladys had at least 2 daughters by the names of Irma, Gladys, and Helen Pittman. If anyone has anymore information, please let me know. I would love to get more info on my distant relatives.

Posted: 1 Mar 2009 7:54PM GMT
My grandmother's last name is Powell. My dad found out we're related to Lord Baden Powell from this site. I don't know anything else
per page

Find a board about a specific topic