Search for content in message boards

Carl Erik Lundqvist and wife Laura Augusta Vendela Jensen in Tårnby, Copenhagen

Carl Erik Lundqvist and wife Laura Augusta Vendela Jensen in Tårnby, Copenhagen

Posted: 18 Oct 2012 8:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lundqvist, Jensen
Searching for Carl Erik, born 10 Apr 1884 in Stockholm, Sweden and his wife Laura, born 9 Oct 1885 in Rönne, Bornholm, Denmark. In 1956 they are residing in Tårnby, Copenhagen.

Found the following information on-line: http://www.immigrantmuseet.dk/index.php?page=databaser

Efternavn: Lundqvist
Fornavn: Carl Erik
Erhverv: Fhv. Konservestekniker
Fødelokalitet: Stockholm
Føderegion: Stockholms Län
Fødeland: Sverige
Fødselsår: 1884
I DK fra: 1952
Bopæl, lokalitet: Tårnby
Amt, region: Københavns Amt
Lov af: 19 12 1956
Tillæg: B2
Løbenr: 39
Bemærkninger: Har også april 1908-januar 1909, april 1910-november 1913 og 1918-juli 1919 haft ophold her i landet. Andragerens hustru har 1954 generhvervet dansk indfødsret i henhold til prg 13 i lov nr. 252 af 27. maj 1950.

I would love to know if they had children, stayed in Denmark and if there are any descendants living in the area today. Carl Eric Lundqvist is my great grand uncle.
/Monica, Sweden

Re: Carl Erik Lundqvist and wife Laura Augusta Vendela Jensen in Tårnby, Copenhagen

Posted: 19 Oct 2012 12:17PM GMT
Hello
They stayed in Copenhagen most of the time between 1909-1919.
But there is no children noted on the Police registerblad
They are here.
http://www.politietsregisterblade.dk/index.php?option=com_sf...

I have searched for other registerblade.
regards Hans tang

Re: Carl Erik Lundqvist and wife Laura Augusta Vendela Jensen in Tårnby, Copenhagen

Posted: 19 Oct 2012 1:37PM GMT
Surnames: Jensen, Lundqvist
Hej Hans!
Thank you so much for the information! Seems like they moved around a bit! From this I gather that they had to register with the Police if they moved from one place to another - as Carl Erik was a Swedish subject!?

I haven't done all that much research in Denmark before - only for Laura A V Jensen - who was born in Rönne. Can you recommend any other Danish resources to search? In Sweden we have the Swedish Census for 1880, 1900 etc that can be very useful.

Thank you again - have a good day!
Monica Staversjö
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions