Search for content in message boards

Lavigne

Lavigne

Darcene (View posts)
Posted: 10 Feb 2006 10:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
am looking for any info on the line that included Anna Marie Trembley and Albert Lavigne who lived in Saskatchewan and had 10 kids. He died in about 1945 and she and the kids then moved out to Vancouver Island, BC

Re: Lavigne

Joanne (View posts)
Posted: 11 Feb 2006 2:08PM GMT
Surnames: Lavigne, Lalonde, McKinnon, McMillan, Boucher, Labelle, Monette, Cloutier
Hi Darcene, have you visited the Family History site? I did a quick check and found your couple on the first try. They married 22 nov 1915 in Jackfish..,Saskatchewan. A more thourough search could turn up more. The listing I found included their birth, marriage and death dates.

Darcene (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 2006 9:17PM GMT
Family history site for Lavigne ? Do you possibly have the address or link ? I have looked around and could not find one.

Darcene (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 2006 9:31PM GMT
This photo of a unknown handsome man is connected somehow... Either as a Lavigne or Trembley. Can any one ID him ?
The photo is oval in a bubble glass frame and was found in the bsement of the Myrfield family farm house. He does not have to look of a Myrfield so we thought maybe he was from the mothers side ?
Attachments:

Posted: 14 Feb 2006 12:21AM GMT
Surnames: Lavigne, Lalonde, McKinnon, McMillan, Boucher, Labelle, Monette, Cloutier
A great photo. But I don't have enough photos of my Lavigne ancestors to spot a family resemblance. All I have is a few of my great grandmother old enough to be a grandmother. I don't even know for sure if my granddad lookded a bit like his mother. Would love to have such a great photo of one of my ancestors though.

Joanne (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2006 12:36AM GMT
Sorry Darcene, I should have included a link. The site is: http://www.familysearch.org/
It's a great site, a must for anyone doing research online. It's free and lots of people upload their gedcom there. But it would be nice to have a Lavigne family site.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic