Search for content in message boards

Charles and Dorothy Walters

Charles and Dorothy Walters

Steve MaDonald (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2000 4:19AM GMT
Looking for any information on the Charles and Dorothy Walters family. I am not sure where in England they came from. They had 8
children William, Sam, Charles, Richard, James, Oxenham, Mary Ann and Elizabeth. At least Mary Ann was born in Goderich
Huron Co. Ontario. She was married to James Cottle (born in Devonshire, England) in Goderich and died in Pickford, Michigan

Re: Charles and Dorothy Walters

Posted: 20 Jan 2004 2:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Mar 2004 12:54AM GMT
Surnames: WALTER(S)
Hi Steve,
Charles Walter(s) and Dorothy Walter(s) were from Bradworthy,Devon,England. They were cousins.
They are both descended from Richard Walter and Eulalia Sharsell of Bradworthy,Devon,England.
There many thousands of people around the world who are descended from this Walter couple.

How are you related to Charles and Dorothy Walter(s) ?
I have extensive information on the Walter(s) family. Many Walter(s) went to Darlington twp area of Ontario ( by Bowmanville, Oshawa area.)

Re: Charles and Dorothy Walters

Posted: 2 Apr 2012 4:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Walters
Hello
I am not sure if this is the right Walters family but I am seeking any information about a James Robert Walters born in Ontario appx. 1916-1918...ish. He was one of 13 children and would be my grandfather. I know he had one sister named Mary but not sure about any of the others, the names Robert,Kenneth, Douglas, and James seem to have been passed down as middle names through the years. James married a Ruby and they had two children Kenneth Robert and Ruth Ann. Both were born in Vineland Ontario.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions