Search for content in message boards

Jensen from Norway

Jensen from Norway

Tracy Jensen (View posts)
Posted: 24 Aug 2000 5:31PM GMT
I'm looking for any information that will help. My fathers name is Richard Jensen and was born in 1924. His father was Clarence Jensen born in 1893. Clarence's father was Carl Mathias Jensen born ?, he migrated from Norway. Carl's father was a missionary to the "laplanders", he had a sleigh and reindeer, etc. His name was Olie Jensen. Anyone with any information please reply. Thank you.

your family

Brenda Jensen-Schmidt (View posts)
Posted: 25 Aug 2000 7:32PM GMT
I saw your message and I have relatives from Norway. I live in SD and some other relatives are in IL. Please send me more info and I will ask my brother to look at it as he knows a little more about our background than I do.

Jensen info.

Tracy Jensen (View posts)
Posted: 27 Aug 2000 9:15AM GMT
I don't have much info right now. All I have is my father Richard Jensen lives in Wisconsin. His father was Clarence Jensen (born in Aniwa in 1893) married to Elsie Fraker Jensen. Clarence's father's name was Carl Jensen (he was 85 or 86 when he died) who was married to second wife Clara. Carl is the one who came from Norway. His father (in Norway) was named Olie Jensen, he was a missionary to the laplanders. He had reindeer, sleigh, etc. This is all the info I have now. I can probably get more info from my brother. Thank you and please let me know what you find out. Tracy

Re: Jensen from Norway

Posted: 17 Feb 2003 10:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
did or any of these jensens, reside in the madison, wisconsin area?

karl (View posts)
Posted: 18 Feb 2003 9:09PM GMT
None of miy "direct" ancestories. Now that I am getting somewhere with my lines, I am finding siblings I never knew exosted. So ... Who knows about them .... Yet

Charles Malmsten (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2004 1:34AM GMT
I am also looking for a Jensen family from Norway. My grandmother Anna born in Drammen 1879.Looking for her family any ties?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions