Search for content in message boards

EDWIN BENNETT FAMILY OF BALTIMORE MD

EDWIN BENNETT FAMILY OF BALTIMORE MD

Posted: 5 Aug 2001 7:02PM GMT
Surnames: COXON,BALL,CARTWRIGHT,FINK,CLAY
Hi,
Looking for information on the Edwin Bennett Pottery co where my ggggrandfather Charles Coxon designed pottery at.
Any information on living family or history of the pottery would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking to find a photo of Charles at his work. Thanks

Lori Fink

Re: EDWIN BENNETT FAMILY OF BALTIMORE MD

Posted: 11 Mar 2006 8:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
I think I am related to Edwin Bennett the potter of Baltimore.
My Grandmother was married to Edwin Bennett Bullock. Edwin Benntt Bullock was the son of Daniel Bullock ,who was the son of William and Rith Bennett Bullock. Ruth was the brother of Daniel Bennet. They were all from Newhall Derbyshire England. Daniel,Edwin and William Bennett came to New York form Liverpool Engand on the Eli Whitney leaving England Aust 1841 and arrived in New york 5 weeks later.

They sttled in Liverpool OHIO and in 1848 Edwin Moved to Baltimore where he married and raised his family.

I am trying to find the orginal passenger list of the Eli Whitney.

Some of this may help ypu ,we are probably related way way back.

John E Lochner
441 Eaton Villahe Lenoir City TN 37771
*65-986-3775

Posted: 11 Mar 2006 8:27PM GMT
Lokking for Passenger list for the Eli Whitney left Liverpool England August 1841 for New Yor. Should have arrived 5 weeks later.

John

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 3:45PM GMT
I have much information on your Bennett family. The passenger list for the Eli Whitney is now on Ancestry.com
My husband also is desc. from Daniel Jr, one of the 4 brothers to come to America, settle in Ohio, then 2 went to Pittsburgh (Daniel and James) and 2 went to Baltimore (Edwin and William). We just acquired 2 teapots from the Edwin Bennett pottery. ("Rebekah at the Well")
per page

Find a board about a specific topic