Search for content in message boards

great grand parents

great grand parents

Toneata Douglas/Richardson/Smith (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Richardson, Connor, Smith
my greatgrand parents first names on my mother side of the family were Edwin/Mary Richardson who had 4or 5 children in st.kitts mainly living at half way tree if anyone no anymore information please e-mail memy father's mother name was Mary augusta smith-i dont have any information except her parents was from anguilla but dont no if she was born in st.kitta st.martin or anguilla. one stephen Smith smith who is deceased in the 70's/80's was related to her please e-mail me with any information

Smiths of Bermuda

Posted: 27 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2002 7:06PM GMT
Surnames: Smith
Toneata,
We are doing the Smiths of Bermuda. Many of them went to Anguilla. There may be a connection.

Ken Smith

Re: great grand parents

Warner (View posts)
Posted: 27 Aug 2004 2:40PM GMT
Surnames: Richardson
My great grandparents names were Mary and Edwin RIchardson also on my mother side. They were also from Half Way Tree. I would like to know what is your mother's name.

Posted: 16 Sep 2012 1:12PM GMT
What is your Mother's name?

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 4:59PM GMT
Hi there,

So sorry for the very late reply!
i rarely check the message boards.
My name is gina. My mother is Dutch from jewish origin but my father is from Jamaica St. Andrew. I'm looking for information on my granddad Mr. James Maria Richardson...only know he was born in 1886. That's all the information I have. Sorry, my mother's name is Yvonne Serne .
per page

Find a board about a specific topic