Search for content in message boards

Gindl

Gindl

Sherri Gindl Mims (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gindl
Searching for relatives of Peter & Anna Gindl who left Austria-Hungary around 1900 and came to America.

searching

Hans Bruns (View posts)
Posted: 30 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: GINDEL
I am looking if there are still relatives living in Vienna now of my mother: Hedwig GINDEL, born in Stein a/d Donau,
7-9-1908 - later on living in Wien XXI Floridsdorf -Jedlessee. She have had two sisters Annie and Gretha and two brothers Hans and Eduard. I know that my grandfather was from Odessa, Russland. A cousin of my grandmother was
occupied in the "Muentzamt" am Heumarkt named Emil Lichtl.
Who can give me further information?

Re: Gindl

Ludwig Joseph Gindl (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2001 4:11AM GMT

This is interesting. Just surfing the net...thought I'd look for "gindl". Don't usually do that. Hmmm.

Anyway, Fathers Name was Ludwig Walter Gindl, he was born in 1922, Austria. He came to Canada after WW2. Married Mary Dickson from Ontarto.

Lets talk.
Sorry haven't yet mastered the art of Austrian. I speak english.
Posted: 25 Nov 2002 2:34PM GMT
Surnames: Unger, Gindl, Frenzel
My great aunt, Anna Unger married Peter Gindl. He is from Fetring, Austria. She was born in Neuhaus (Vasdobra) am Klausenbach, Burgenland, Austria-Hungary. They had at least 3 childre, Charles (Karl) and 2 daughters. I think Charly married Pauline and had a son Carl.

Anna Unger was the daughter of Carl Unger and Anna Semper. Her siblings are Alois (Louis), Rudolf and Marie W (who married John L Frenzel). Alois is my great-grandfather.

If this sounds like who you are looking for, please contact me since I had photos and lots of info on the family.

Attachments:

Re: Gindl

Posted: 21 Mar 2010 2:34AM GMT
Pleasee respond to this email. My grandmother was the daughter named Anna of Peter and Anna Gindl

AW: searching

Posted: 19 Feb 2013 11:09AM GMT
Hi,
I know its Long Time ago that you Posted your question.i found it seconds ago...i Hope you will get the Message anyway.
So, i am the granddaughter of Emil lichtl, who worked in the münze Wien. I also do know the Name Hedwig Gindl.
Emil died in 1969.
If you like to get in Touch an get further Information, so please Write back.
Stephanie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions