Search for content in message boards

Goodenough, Herridon, Drummond

Goodenough, Herridon, Drummond

Kristine Hansen (View posts)
Posted: 9 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: GOODENOUGH, HERRIDON, DRUMMOND
In the St. Joseph County, Eaton County, Ingham County area, in about 1850's, lived the Asher Goodenough family. His wife was Olive Drummond from, perhaps, New York. Their children were:
William, Elizabeth, Sarah, Groszi, Alcinis, Marian, Andrew, George Willis, Francis M, Vincent, Connie or Corrie.
Attempting to discover a living relative who knows of the children of these families, I am a relative via Olive's sister, Rebecca, my gg.grandmother, of whom I know almost nothing...someone said that to find your family one must often find the connecting families, so I am trying. Thanks!

Goodenough

Lois Curtiss (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jun 2012 11:27AM GMT
Surnames: Goodenough, Drummond, Goodnoe, Goodnow
I found Asher & Olive Drummond Goodenough as Goodnoe/Goodnow in the Goodenows 1994 book, complied byTheodore Banvard . Do you live near a good library like State of MI? They give some descendents of George Willis & William H. If you can't I can copy and send to you. Would need your smail mail address.
Lois Curtiss

Thanks for your email

Kristine Hansen (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jun 2012 11:34AM GMT
Surnames: Goodenow
Regarding St.Joseph County, Michigan, the surname Goodenow information was sent to me by Mr. Theodore B., and I am so grateful for such. He did not have information on the Drummond line as I could tell, but because my Drummond married a Goodenow, that then makes the line 'my' line, also, right, so I am delighted to receive information on it.
He sent me about 6 pages; perhaps that is what is in the book, I have no way of telling; and the book was still in process, as I remember, so I cannot tell you if I need you to send it from the book or not....for right now, let's say "no, I may not need it, but keep the door open, alright?" No living relatives have yet responded, but, again, they may not be reading the neat rootsweb yet. grin
Again, thank you so very much for your response, and we will keep the light on......Kris Hansen

Re: Goodenough

Posted: 26 Jul 2001 1:59PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jun 2012 11:38AM GMT
Surnames: Goodnoe, Drummond
I am a descendent of Asher Goodnoe and Olive Drummond.
Would like to know more about this BOOK you have talked about. That was complied by Theodore Banvard!
I am also a descendent of George Willis And William H.
Would love to write you!
Roxanne Wooley

Re: Goodenough, Herridon, Drummond

Posted: 13 Jun 2012 5:47PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jun 2012 11:10PM GMT
Surnames: Goodenough, Repke, Reinvald, WAGNER, LOUDENSLAGER
I have some pictures from 1953
of Grandma Goodenough holding twin grandbabies. Some names hard to read:
? Reinvald Twins
Great Grandma Repke
Jaci Allyn ? Reinvald
Great Grandma Goodenough
Jeri Adair ? Reinvald
Three months old
Born July 9, 1953
I know Frederick Charles Repke married Maude Isabel Maud WAGNER. These pictures where found in the collection of Adam Randall WAGNER 1898-1985 and his wife, Amelia LOUDENSLAGER 1901-1960 Colon, St. Joseph Co., MI
Doubled their weight in 3 mos.
Will post the rest on tree at Ancestry.com under Maude who married Charles Repke
Attachments:

Re: Goodenough, Herridon, Drummond

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 6:26AM GMT
Edited: 27 Sep 2012 2:09PM GMT
Surnames: Goodenough, Goodenow
Hi,
Interesting to read about the Goodenough family. I am from South Africa, and my father regularly attends get togethers of the Goodenow Family Association, which includes variations of the spelling of Goodenow, including Goodenough and others.
Cheryl
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions