Search for content in message boards

Simons Surname

Simons Surname

Posted: 9 Jan 2001 2:26PM GMT
Edited: 9 Nov 2004 6:39PM GMT
Looking for any info on George Simons and Annie Simons (nee Ferrier)links with Liverpool England,Edinburgh Scotland and Canada.George and Annie had at least two daughters Margaret and Jess, Martha could have been a daughter also but I do not know for sure. Can anyone help? Thanks

Simons Surname

Posted: 9 Jan 2001 2:43PM GMT
Sorry I forgot to include my email address RubyTuesday755@aol.com

Simons Family of Upper Canada

Alan Norton (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 2001 1:49PM GMT
My GGG Grandmother Clarissa Simons was born in (present Halton County, Ontario) in 1807. Married to Francis Wilkinson, a native of Staffordshire, England. They had 10 children. Please e-mail me if you need or have any info. Thanks. alancnorton@hotmail.com

Margaret Ruth Simons Hardy

Cheryl E. Dixon-Rommel (View posts)
Posted: 9 Feb 2001 8:13AM GMT
My grandmother Margaret Ruth Hardy was Born June 6th, 1899 and died young August 22, 1935. My grandfather was Herbert Arthur Hardy born April 24th, 1885 in Hornell, N.Y. I do not have any information on the Simons side. Any help will be appreciated. The Hardy ancestors came from N.Y. via England and there is a good chance the Simons originated in England also. Thanks, Cheryl

Margaret Simons

Posted: 9 Feb 2001 10:32AM GMT
Hi Cheryl I'm sorry but all the info I put in my last message about Simons is all I have.My grandmother Margaret was 26 when she married my grandfather Laurence Walls in 1910 in Edinburgh Scotland and she lived until around 1956. I do remember my mother saying that her mother's family came from Liverpool.Good luck with your search.

Re: Simons Surname

terezinha (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 2001 11:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
My familia is in brazil>minas gerais.-I would like know if Simoes came from the Simons.My family is simoes nogueira de almeida.Thank you.Terezinha

Re: Simons Family of Upper Canada

lee simons (View posts)
Posted: 6 Mar 2002 12:16AM GMT
Hi Alan,

Do any of your SIMONS people track back to London or around Kent in England?

lee simons (View posts)
Posted: 6 Mar 2002 12:19AM GMT
HI Trish,

Do any of your Simons people trace back to England--esp around London--ie.e Surrey and Kent area? I would love to find a way through this brick wall and can't believe how many people are searching for SIMONS in the US

Re: Simons Family of Upper Canada

Alan Norton (View posts)
Posted: 6 Mar 2002 3:01AM GMT
Lee, the Simons I am looking for were Dutch or possibly German.

Posted: 8 Mar 2002 1:47AM GMT
Edited: 2 Sep 2004 1:25PM GMT
Surnames: Simons
I have a Reed Simons on my family tree...he is my great-grandfather...he married a woman by the name of Cora Reese (Reece)....I was hoping maybe it might be on the tree?

They had the following children: Mary, Kathyrn, Evelyn, Dorothy **, Archabald, Jacob, Gilbert, John A.

** Dorothy Simons is my grandmother, she married a man by the name of Walter John Smith, they had 8 children together, Dawn Louise is my mother and she married Joseph Grohol, who is my father and I name after him!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions