Search for content in message boards

MIDDLETON

MIDDLETON

Mike Hirsch (View posts)
Posted: 15 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

Tue Apr 14 06:03:19 1998 -MIDDLETON FAMILY - I am looking for information regarding the family of ISSAC S. MIDDLETON, who was married
to ELIZABETH WERLEY and who had a son named WILLIAM MIDDLETON. WILLIAM MIDDLETON married
MARIE CELAPHINE RACHEL, daughter of LOUIS JULIAN RACHEL and MARIE REINE THOMASSINO of
Nachitoches Parish, Louisiana. WILLIAM MIDDLETON and MARIE CELAPHINE RACHEL had five children:
THOMAS CALHOUN MIDDLETON, born June 30, 1850, in Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana, SIDNEY R. MIDDLETON,
born December, 1851; MARIE REINE MIDDLETON, who married S. MICHAEL PATE; LOUISA MIDDLETON, who
married HIRAM FORBING, and JULIA MIDDLETON, who married W. P. CANNON. As adults, THOMAS
CALHOUN MIDDLETON and SIDNEY R. MIDDLETON and their families lived around Stonewall, DeSoto Parish,
Louisiana. It is my understanding that the MIDDLETON FAMILY may have came from South Carolina to Louisiana. I would
appreciate any information. Mike Hirsch (DUTCHIRS@aol.com; HirschJM@moss-barnett.com)chJM@moss-barnett.com)

CANNON

Patricia Stewart Screpetis (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 1998 12:00PM GMT
W. P.CANNON m. Julia MIDDLETON. When did this marriage occur and were they married in Natchitoches Par., LA? I have a W. P. CANNON married to Cora Alice TOVERY in Natchitoches Par., LA on 16 Oct 1890 (Natchitoches Par. Marr. Rec. Vol 11, p. 468.). By 31 March 1892 Mrs. Cora CANNON m. Robert BONSALL (Natchitoches Par. Marr. Rec. Vol 12, p. 338). I am assuming W. P. CANNON died in this interval between the fall of 1890 and the spring of 1892. Any information on the CANNON family would be appreciated.

Re: MIDDLETON

Posted: 5 Jan 2013 3:13AM GMT
Surnames: Middleton
Mr. Hirsch,
I realize this is a long time since you posted this message. I am related to the Thomas Calhoun Middleton that lived in Stonewall, LA in the 1800's. My grandmother, Jessie Middleton, was his daughter. I am also interested in tracing this family back to South Carolina. I was always told that we were related to the Middleton's of Middleton Plantation in Charleston, SC. Please respond if you do get this message.
Thanks,
Debbie Dawson
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions