Search for content in message boards

Durrett

Durrett

Brenda Durrett Melvin (View posts)
Posted: 15 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Durrett
I am very interested in learning about the Durrett family from Caroline County. My father is Aubrey McGuire Durrett. He married Lillie Rose Hill in 1945. My sister is Linda Lou Durrett Carter.

Re: Durrett

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 2:54AM GMT
Is this still a good address? Send me a reply
direct at dinarealty@aol.com.
I have a group of 45 Durrett's organized along w/DNA
site and we have alot of Durrett information.
I descend from Bartholomew, Joel, George, Anderson Hamilton,
George Frederick, Leslie, John, Me

Dina "Dinah" (Durrett) Beattie
Posted: 29 Dec 2010 8:12PM GMT
Was your father's parents (your grndparents) name Lawrence Edward "Eddie" Durrett and Ivy T. ? Please contact me regarding this Durrett family. glendajkennedy@aol.com

Re: Durrett

Posted: 11 Feb 2011 10:03PM GMT
hi my 2nd great grandmothers last name was durrett and came from caroline county virginia where the durrett family passed along a farm. I have been looking for websites about the durrett line and my goal is to find when they came from france. please let me know if you have any info.
Posted: 9 Sep 2013 8:07PM GMT
Hi, I was looking for some old photos of the house we currently live in and I came across your post. My family and I own a home and 18+ acres known locally (Woodford, Caroline County, VA) known as the Durrett homestead. The house was move off of Fort AP hill in the 1940's when the Military moved on to the land. I have no info on the Durrett family, but the house is here and well loved. Jenn Beckwith
p.s. if you come across an old photo of the house on its original land I would love a copy to hang on the wall :)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic