Search for content in message boards

John William Page

John William Page

Bev (View posts)
Posted: 16 Apr 2000 10:51PM GMT
Looking for relatives of John W. Page, born approx 1887 in Kentucky. Ended up in Los Angeles, Calif.Worked for Red Line I believe

John William Page

Scott Page (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2000 11:33PM GMT
I hope that I can help. My father and his father and grandfather were each called John William Page. The name William has been in our family for many generations as the middle name to remember a William Page that travelled from Bermuda with a young family in the late 1800's. I believe that a brother of William's, I am still looking for that information, was to have settled in the northern Florida to Kentucky region.
Hopefully we could make a match and swap our research.
Please let me know if this helps you, or if you can help me.

Much Thanks,
Scott William Page
Posted: 6 Sep 2000 10:00AM GMT
Edited: 23 Sep 2001 10:22PM GMT
I have a William Page on the 1870 Census for Hart County, GA. Is this any connection to any of the William Pages that you have. By the way, my grandfather, father and brother all are named William.

Re: John William Page

Posted: 3 Aug 2001 2:45AM GMT
Would your John be from glasgow Ky area @1827/1831.
I'm looking for my Great Grandfather's family. Theres alot of
williams and Scotts in our family also
Thanks Brenda

Bev (View posts)
Posted: 3 Aug 2001 5:50AM GMT
Surnames: Page
I am looking for a John William Page born in Paducah Ky in or around 1885. He had at least one sister also living in Paducah. John went on to California and married and then disappeared mysteriously one day before Christmas. He was a conductor on the Red Line (electric street car) in L.A.

Posted: 4 Aug 2001 3:42AM GMT
My John Page was born @1827/1831he never lived in Cal.

Bev (View posts)
Posted: 4 Aug 2001 6:22PM GMT
Surnames: Page
No...mine is born much later around 1885. I am not familiar with Kentucky. Only know is was in or around Paducha (sp?)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic