Search for content in message boards

Pallots Marriage Index

Pallots Marriage Index

Posted: 7 Jun 2002 10:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cooper
Please could anyone look up the Pallots Marriage Index for Thomas Cooper that married Rosanna (could also be Rosa or Rose, unknown surname) pre 1822?

Re: Pallots Marriage Index

Iria (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2002 7:31PM GMT
Hi Anne

Could this be your Thomas?

Thomas Cooper
Rose Ball
m 8 Febuary 1818 St Giles
Camberwell Surrey
England

Hope this of some Help

Good Luck and Best wishes

Iria

Re: Pallots Marriage Index

Anne (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2002 9:11PM GMT
Surnames: Cooper
Thank you Iria, had found that one in familysearch, but wasn't sure that was them, although Camberwell is just over the river.

My hestitation on that one was because they didn't start having children until 1821 in Chelsea, & then had 4 in 5 years.

I thought Pallots may have something new, although I know a lot of the records were lost in the Blitz.
Posted: 14 Jun 2002 3:15AM GMT
Edited: 20 Mar 2004 3:53AM GMT
Hello Anne,
I'm also researching Coopers in the same general area, and wonder whether you've come across a Charles Cooper marrying Amelia Hilton. He was a charcoal dealer.

They had a dtr. named Jeanette b.1840 who m. a Charles Williams (a Bookbinder) in 1869 and they raised a number of children b. variously in Shoreditch, Lambeth and Camberwell: the children were seemingly named exclusively for relatives - e.g. one bore the name Charles as a first name, one bore it as a second name. There was a Jennetta and an Amelia. Also a Thomas, which is why I'm curious about your Thomas.

Renee.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic