Search for content in message boards

Thomas Peterson Forbes

Thomas Peterson Forbes

Posted: 8 Sep 2004 1:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Apr 2005 2:59PM GMT
Looking for information on the ancestors of Thomas Peterson Forbes. Born 11 Nov 1882 in Camden County, NC and married Elizabeth Mae Bailey 19 Dec 1912 in Pasquotank County, NC. Thomas died in Hollywood, FL 10 July 1962. Thanks!

Re: Thomas Peterson Forbes

Posted: 19 Nov 2012 3:27AM GMT
Surnames: BAILEY, BROTHERS, FORBES, MITCHELL, DUNCAN,
BobStokley50,

It has been 6 1/2 years you wrote this request & I am just finding it. I am the third youngest grandchild of the Tom & Lizzie Forbes. They are the parents of Ivy Mae Forbes, Mary Elizabeth Forbes (my mother) & Thomas Bailey Forbes.

Please contact me for more info.

Posted: 22 Dec 2013 11:20PM GMT
I'm trying to determine the parents of Thomas Peterson Forbes. My Forbeses were also from Old Trap, but I have been unable to connect him with the other descendants of James Forbes. Thanks, Bryan Godfrey, bryangodfrey@msn.com.

Posted: 26 Dec 2013 10:37PM GMT
Merry Christmas, Bryan

It appears as we may possibly be cousins in one generation or another. Thomas Peterson FORBES was/is my grandfather & his first wife, my grandmother, was/is Elizabeth Mae BAILEY.

His parents were/is William B. (no idea what the middle name is) FORBES & Jane Duncan MITCHELL. Jane's parents are Gideon MITCHELL & Chloe DUNCAN.

The best I can do with William B. FORBES parents is John FORBES b. abt 1800.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions