Search for content in message boards

i need info about the bible family

i need info about the bible family

Brittany (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2003 10:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: bible
hi i am brittany foster. i am related to Christan Bible. I need info on the bible family i am doing a report on my heritage. If you know Jane DeBruin that will be helpfull too. Jane DeBruin is my grand mother. thank you. any thing you got will be helpful

Re: i need info about the bible family

Janeane Herrind (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2003 10:59PM GMT
Can you tell us which Christian Bible like do you have his birthday or even the year of his birth. Christian was a common name in the Bible family.

Posted: 17 Oct 2003 1:36AM GMT
Edited: 4 Feb 2005 1:08AM GMT
Hi Brittany!

I know Jane DeBruin, but only from email messages, not personally. I'm glad you are doing a report on your heritage! If you go to:

http://wc.rootsweb.com/~bible-family

you will find lots of things about Christian Bible, his son George Bible, Christian's grandson Jacob Biel , Christian's great granddaughter Elizabeth . . . . and so forth. You will also find Christian's parents, grandparents, all the way to his ggggrandparents. Christian's ggggrandfather, Anton Bible, was born in 1611, almost 400 years ago!

I hope you do well on your report. Tell us how well you do.

Brittany (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 2003 7:23PM GMT
Surnames: Bible
It would be george Bible's father ok thanks for the help

Posted: 18 Oct 2003 9:56PM GMT
Edited: 15 Feb 2005 2:05AM GMT
http://home.att.net/~ehdill/Dill2.html

Your line is: Rebecca Dill born 1775 Kent Co., DE died 1869 Greenville Co. SC. She was married to John Henson. Be very careful because a bunch of the Dill girls married Henson boys and some Henson girls married Dill boys. Rebecca was the daughter of Elijah Dill and Sarah Stewart. Don't assume that the spelling will be just as I have it because the people were not nearly as educated as we are and spelled the way they heard it or the way it was spelled in the Old Country (whichever they came from). Elijah moved from Delaware to Greenville Co., SC so you are interested in DE ans SC records.

Love, Nana

Posted: 14 Mar 2009 10:32PM GMT
Surnames: Henson, Hinson, Boren, Bowen
I need contact with Henson, Dill, Stewart researchers.

I am trying to connect the Henson/Hinson line with the Boren/Bowen family in probably early 1800s in northwest SC.

Posted: 14 Mar 2009 11:19PM GMT
Surnames: Bible, Williams, Dill, Brewer,
I am Gladys Bible Horn
I am also researching the Dill Family. My paternal grandmother was a Dill. I would be happy to exchange information with you. What line of the Bible's and Dill's are you researching?
Gladys Bible Horn you may e-mail me at
gladhap@aol.com

Posted: 17 Oct 2010 3:44PM GMT
hi my name is dawn debruin how fare back are you going with jane debruin ,only i have a jane debruin she married my great great uncle william in the early eighteen hundreds her madden name was mccausland and she was born in irland ,i dont know if this is the jane you need
good luck best wishes
dawn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions