Search for content in message boards

Jeter Mosaic

Jeter Mosaic

Posted: 18 Oct 2002 5:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jeter, Wooldridge, Eanes
If someone has a copy of "The Jeter Mosaic--Seven Centuries of Jeters", published by Grata Jeter Clark, could someone possibly look through their copy and (hopefully) find SAMUEL B (urwell?). JETER (June 1842-c. 1919 Mo).....This Samuel Jeter married twice, I believe, but I have only the name of his second wife, Mary Evelyn "Eva" Wooldridge. They married in 1870 in Saline Co., Missouri. If my hunch is right, this Samuel B. Jeter was a son of Peyton S. Jeter & Frances Eanes. I am needing confirmation on this, plus any other information the Jeter book may have on this Samuel Jeter.

Thanks so much!

Diane Carter

Re: Jeter Mosaic

Posted: 18 Nov 2002 10:21AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2003 9:03PM GMT
I found a Copy of this book in the Joseph Smith Library in Salt Lake the Last time I was there If you know someone in Salt Lake maybe they could get them to look your people up.

Trish

Posted: 19 Nov 2002 3:34PM GMT
Surnames: Jeter
On pages 132-133 in the Jeter Mosaic I found the information you were looking for. Samuel Burwell Jeter is the son of Peyton S. Jeter and Frances P. Eanes. Samuel m/1 Mary L. Seay and m/2 Eva Woolridge.

The line isSamuel Burwell/Peyton S./Allen/Ambrose/ John/ John

You will find the Peyton family in the 1850 census in Amelia County, VA. In 1880 Francis is a widow with 2 children at home.

Posted: 19 Nov 2002 4:45PM GMT
Surnames: Jeter
MaryJane,

Yipee! My suspicions were founded after all! I thank you so much for taking the time to check out the "Jeter Mosaic" on my behalf. You even provided me with the name of his first wife (that I did not have).

So many wonderful folks are out there willing to help - and you are one of them!

Diane Carter

Posted: 22 Apr 2003 4:17PM GMT
Hello,

Need help with Jeter Mosaic. Web sites for John Jeter of Suffolk and the Jeter Mosaic are off over 100 years.
very puzzled. Please help

Jason Jeter-
Jason@wellsasset.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions