Search for content in message boards

Baileys of kentucky

Baileys of kentucky

Posted: 12 May 2001 5:46PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2001 8:01PM GMT
I am looking for any information on the Bailey family of Kentucky. I am from Eastern Ky. My granmother was a Bailey. I don't have very much info to go on. so if anyone could help me i would appreciate it a lot. You can email me. Renea

Bailey Family

Posted: 17 May 2001 4:12PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 10:52AM GMT
Dont know if this helps but my Great-Grandmother was a bailey,her name was nancy and she had a daughter named susie,she married john conley. I dont know anything else except that my grandmother susie was born in mcgoffin co.ky,and they lived in eastern ky,in greenup co.I believe that the baileys came from mcgoffin so i hope it helps you

Baileys...

Rex Crouch (View posts)
Posted: 20 May 2001 2:09PM GMT
Renea, Do you have any first names? counties? towns/townships? death or birth dates? I am always willing to look - the target area just needs to be narrowed down a little.

Crouch_R@hotmail.com

http://home.nc.rr.com/crouchs/crouch.htm

baileys

Posted: 21 May 2001 9:19PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2001 8:01PM GMT
im not really sure if thats my line. I do know that my family was originally from indiana. my great grandfather was ellis bailey and he was married to lona ?
im not sure who ellis dad was but his mother was clora thacker

Bailey's of Eastern Ky

Posted: 23 May 2001 2:55PM GMT
Edited: 6 Jun 2002 12:15AM GMT
Magoffin Co. Historical Society has 3 volumes on the Bailey's of Ky and elsewhere. There are so many Bailey's. These particular books goes back to the 1700's. nancy, Susie John etc are all common names for Bailey's. I was born in Magoffin Co in 1945, I live in Goshen, In. E Mail me back with a little more info. We have some Bailey's in Renseller In. Hope to hear from you.
Posted: 1 Jul 2001 12:49AM GMT
My Great Grand Mother was also Indian and her Name was Roxie Baily and she was born in Mississippi in the late 1800's. She married a Ward Webb from Alabama. I don't know if Roxie had any brothers or sisters. I am hoping you can tell me if there was a Roxie Bailey on your list

thank you

donna bernard mustan363@aol.com

Re: baileys

Posted: 2 Jul 2001 10:54AM GMT
I dont know of any sisters or brothers of great-grandma,but if i find anything i will let you know.

Re: baileys

Posted: 3 Jul 2001 8:16PM GMT
I'm not sure if that names is in my line or not. If I di find it I will let you know. Thanks

Re: Bailey's of Eastern Ky

Posted: 12 Jan 2007 8:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
HEY, ITS BEEN A LONG TIME I KNOW, I GOT SO UPSET WITH THIS THAT I QUIT FOR A WHILE, ANYWAY. I KNOW ELIIS BAILEY'S PARENTS WERE JACKSON AND CINDY BAILEY, JACKSON BAILEYS PARENTS WERE THOMAS BAILEY AND CALIFORNIA PATRICK. I HAVE FOUND OUT A LOT MORE INFO LATELY. ELLIS AND LONA ARE BURIED ON THE VRUSHY FORK CEM AT GUNLOCK IN MAGOFFIN CO. IF YOU STILL ON HERE I WOULD STILL LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH ANY NEW INFO.

Re: Bailey Family

Posted: 14 Jan 2007 1:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
funny i have a Nancy J. Bailey who married a John Conley whos mother was a Susie (Miller). Same???
per page

Find a board about a specific topic