Search for content in message boards

West Park Cemetery, Cleveland Ohio

West Park Cemetery, Cleveland Ohio

Posted: 27 Mar 2013 3:23AM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Hello! I have six family members buried here, and drive through quite often. If anyone wants photos, burial information, etc. for this cemetery, please message me and I will do my best to assist you. I know how important it is to document our ancestries, and if we are unable to personally visit a cemetery, a photo of the marker is the next best thing. Thanks for reading, and have a great day.

Re: West Park Cemetery, Cleveland Ohio

Posted: 20 Apr 2013 4:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi and thank you for your offer!

My great-grandfather was buried at West Park. He was born Albert C Jenny on 10-21-1853 and died 10-07-1926. I have some numbers from the LDS website of 1572A-3287A, but I don't know what they mean. I have just recently found where he is buried and if you can find him, I would greatly appreciate a picture. I live in Arizona and have not been back to Ohio since I was 9-a very long time ago. My great grandmother's name was Rosa but I cannot find out her death. They were both born in Switzerland.

Thank you for anything you find in advance!

Sincerely,

Karen Jenny Stunz

Posted: 8 May 2013 4:32PM GMT
I am looking for Clinton William Billings gravesite, he died in 1962 in Ashtabula, Ohio. Since I do not not the landscape of Ohio I do not know if you can help me or not.
Thanks
Sandy @
sanderssjb@yahoo.com

Posted: 9 May 2013 6:41PM GMT
Edited: 13 May 2013 4:21PM GMT
Surnames: Errickson, Erickson
Hello, Thank you for your interest. I've been looking for a relative of mine that may have died in Ashtabula, but not sure. I would appreciate when you can, to look-up Jennie H. Errickson or Erickson if she is buried there. She died about late 1900 to 1910. Thank you for your help.....Ray

Posted: 13 Jun 2013 1:08AM GMT
Surnames: Stevens
my name is Gail Stevens and I live in Florida. I have been in West Park and have some pictures of my families stones. I would love a picture of my gr gr great grandmother's stone in West Park, when you get a chance. Section # 15 Tier # 34 Grave # 50. Her name was Nettie Stevens. My e-mail is gpste2009@hotmail.com. Thanks a bunch.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic