OWEN MULLARKEY (b abt 1850) married MARY (NEIFFEN or NEVIN);
they both lived in Dunmore, Galway IRL;

Children:
PATRICK MULLARKEY (b abt 1875-d abt 1945);lived in Dunmore, Galway;
MARY MULLARKEY (DUFFY)(b abt 1874);lived in Ireland
OWEN MULLARKEY (b abt 1875);lived in England;
THOMAS MULLARKEY (b abt 1871);lived in Ireland;

My Grandparents:

PATRICK MULLARKEY (b abt 1875-d abt 1945) married MARGARET (QUINN) (b abt 1892-1978);both lived in Dunmore, Galway IRL;

Children:
MARY MULLARKEY (b 1921--);emigrated to NY with Quinn/Connelly relatives;
(My Father)
MARTIN MULLARKEY (b 1923--);emigrated to Chicago, IL;
BRIDIE MULLARKEY(O'MALLEY) (b 1925--);lives in Irishtown, Claremorris, Mayo
IRL;
RITA MULLARKEY (MCCANN)(b 1927--);emigrated to Luten Bed, England;
PHILOMENA MULLARKEY (WALKER)(b 1929--);emigrated to Luten Bed, England;
PATRICK MULLARKEY (b 1934--);emigrated to London, England;

Mullarkey

Posted: 30 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Sep 2002 2:00PM GMT
I have a Mary Mullarkey born 1873 in Dunmore, Ireland. She came to the United States 1892 and was naturalized in 1899. She married Thomas McQualter (my great uncle) and they had four children: Mary Ellen, Agnes, Tommy, and Johnnie were all born in Chicago. None of them married; none of them had children. If you need further information, please let me know.

ROGERS/GALLAGHER

Posted: 10 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jul 2001 4:33AM GMT
Surnames: ROGERS, GALLAGHER
LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THOMAS ROGERS
WHO MARRIED MARY GALLAGHER - CHILDREN DANIEL ROGERS

DANIEL MARRIED MARY MARGARET QUINN

THEY HAD CHILD NAMED MARY ANN ROGERS WHO MARRIED
THOMAS CALLAGEE

Grandfather Owen

Chuck Mullarkey (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Mullarkey
My great grandfather was OWEN MULLARKEY. He passed away and is buried in Parkersburg Iowa. Is this the same Owen that is your grandfather?

RE: Owen Mullarkey

Posted: 17 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 4:00AM GMT
Surnames: Mullarkey, Nevin, Quinn
Hi Chuck,

None of my OWENs emigrated to the States.
My father (Martin) says that:
my G-Grandfather (Owen, b. c1845) died in Ireland.
my G-Uncle (Owen, b. c1875) died in England.

Do you have any Mullarkey info to share? There's probably a connection farther back since all Mullarkeys seem to connect back to the Dunmore area.

Just an FYI: My fathers's parents, grandparents, and farther back all stayed in the Dunmore, Galway area.

Mary (Mullarkey) Wentzell
Grayslake, IL

Re: ROGERS/GALLAGHER

Posted: 9 May 2012 3:43PM GMT
Surnames: ROGERS/GALLAGHER
Not sure if this is the thomas rogers you are looking for, but the Thomas in our family tree was born in 1831. He lived in Gortanure, Ballaghedereen, Mayo, although Gortanure is now in Roscommon. Thomas married twice we are unsure of his first wife's name but it is possibly Gallagher as the Rogers and Gallagher families seemed to have intermarried together with the Regans and Kellys. Thomas was married for the second time to Bridget Regan born 1855. He had about 20 children from the two marriages. As far as we know he had a child called Dan who married a Quinn and then went to America. Other children that we know of are Barney who lived in Wigan, Bridget born 1882 who went to America, Anne born 1884 who married Pat Kelly of Palmfield, Mary born 1877 who married John 'Madeye' Kelly, Michael 'Hawleen' who married Catherine Kelly (mam), and Thomas the youngest child born 1886 who married Ellen Egan. If this is the correct Thomas Rogers I would appreciate any information you might have about his wife or his children.

Posted: 9 May 2012 3:44PM GMT
Surnames: ROGERS/GALLAGHER
Not sure if this is the thomas rogers you are looking for, but the Thomas in our family tree was born in 1831. He lived in Gortanure, Ballaghedereen, Mayo, although Gortanure is now in Roscommon. Thomas married twice we are unsure of his first wife's name but it is possibly Gallagher as the Rogers and Gallagher families seemed to have intermarried together with the Regans and Kellys. Thomas was married for the second time to Bridget Regan born 1855. He had about 20 children from the two marriages. As far as we know he had a child called Dan who married a Quinn and then went to America. Other children that we know of are Barney who lived in Wigan, Bridget born 1882 who went to America, Anne born 1884 who married Pat Kelly of Palmfield, Mary born 1877 who married John 'Madeye' Kelly, Michael 'Hawleen' who married Catherine Kelly (mam), and Thomas the youngest child born 1886 who married Ellen Egan. If this is the correct Thomas Rogers I would appreciate any information you might have about his wife or his children.

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 2:00PM GMT
Have just found out that Thomas Rogers married Maria (Mary?) Gallagher at St James Church Carracastle, Mayo on 14th February 1867. When she died he married Bridget Regan. WE know that Daniel married a Quinn and went to America. This could be the relative you are looking for.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions