Search for content in message boards

Sarah Causey ( Bone)

Sarah Causey ( Bone)

Robyn Phillips (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2002 5:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm looking for anyone who has a Sarah Causey Bone in there family dateing back to 1837. My Sarah married John T Bone and had 9 children. They came to Illinois in 1837. If any one has any info please contact me. Thanks Robyn

Re: Sarah Causey ( Bone)

Leo Causey (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jan 2002 1:06AM GMT
I have a Sarah who married a James Bone.

Posted: 31 Jan 2002 1:51AM GMT
Leo my Sarah was my gggg grandmother she had 9 children with 1 dieing at infancy,.. According to what i was given it looks like she had a sister Ann Causey who married a Moses Bone. Could we be shareing the same Sarah? I will be happy to share what I have with you but most of it is on the Bone family and if we have 2 Causey's married into the Bone family maybe u could use it and i could use your info let me know. Robyn

Leo Causey (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jan 2002 1:54PM GMT
The Sarah I mentioned, as having married a James Bone, did have a sister named Ann who married a Moses Bone. Looks like the same family, and, they were all in Illinois during the time you mentioned. So were my Causey ancestors. Naturally, I had some 'grandmother' ancestors there, too.

Posted: 31 Jan 2002 6:20PM GMT
Do you have any more info on Sarah? You can email me direct to midwestgirl64@yahoo.com Thank You Robyn

Posted: 7 Mar 2002 6:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Mar 2002 5:03PM GMT
Do you have any information on an Isaac Causey, wifes name said to be Polley Bone, in Montgomery County Tennessee in the 1830s and 1840s (I believe your Causey/Bone couples had some connection with that area) Isaac Causey was witness at the marriage of my g-g-g-grandparents Elida and Susan Mitchell in Montgomery County TN in 1838, and as their family is connected with the Bone family in later generations, I thought Isaac Causey might be the key to more information on my ancestor's elusive parentage.
Thanks
Vickie Trainor
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions