Search for content in message boards

Children of Ellias & Mary Preslar

Children of Ellias & Mary Preslar

Posted: 9 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Jul 2001 9:05PM GMT
Surnames: Preslar
The 1850 Bienville parish census indicates that Elias and Mary Preslar (last name shown as Presley) were living in the parish. Their children are listed as Nancy, Bryant, Francis C. and Mary E. Nancy is my ggg-grandmother. She married and moved to Texas before 1851. I am trying to locate any information on what happened to the remainder of the family remaining in Bienville. Any info would be appreciated.

Preslar

T. Haddox (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Preslar, Cloud
Samuel Noah Cloud, Sr. married first Mary Jane Sanders. Their childred were William N., Iniard Idle, and Samuel Noah, Jr. Second he married Frances C. Preslar. Their childred were Elizabeth Anne, Reuben Ray, John Wesley, Clarence Eugene, and Henry Allen.

Frances is buried in Bienville Parish at the Ridge Cemetery.

I am from Sam, Jr. family. Elizabeth Anne married a Hicks. I have some of the Hicks genealogy if this is your Frances.

Please e-mail me directly and I will give you any help I can.

Re: Children of Ellias & Mary Preslar

Posted: 17 Aug 2001 12:22AM GMT
Edited: 5 Feb 2003 5:26AM GMT
Have some data on one of the children of Elias (William Culpepper Preslar). Email me at Readabook1@aol.com

Re: Children of Ellias & Mary Preslar

Walt Parham (View posts)
Posted: 15 Dec 2003 2:26AM GMT
Dear Sherry,
You are a sight for sore eyes! I just recently bought a computer and come into the 20th century.
Elias and Mary are my ggg-grandparants also. If you look at the Scott Co., MS census 1840 you will find Elias and Mary with femal[unknown] (10-20)
female[Nancy] (10-20)
Male[william c] (10-15)
Male[Bryant R] (0-5)
female[Mary E] (0-5)
female[Frances] (0-5)
Male[John Webster] (60-70) Mary's Father
I decend from William Culpepper Preslar and Elizabeth Ann Hightower and have maybe 90% of the genealogy of this line compleet. I will be more than happy to trade you all mine for all of yours. However I will have to send it in FGS's because I do not know how to send it on the computer, (I just cralled out of the stone age).
Be aware that the Calvin and Martha Preslar (Presley) 1850 census Western District, Bienville Parish, La., Pg# 252, H/H 85/85 with children William A., Benjamin F., Amanda J., and Frances C.are related some how to Elias and Mary. Do you have aqnything on them?
I have seen a Bryant R. somewhere in a census but did not know at the time he was related. When I have time I will have to look in to it again.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Walt

Re: Preslar

Posted: 26 Oct 2005 8:21AM GMT
Surnames: Cloud, Sanders, Preslar
I am Inniard Idle's Great Granddaughter. Iniard was the son of Samuel Noah Cloud Sr. and Mary Jane Sanders.
Inniard had 2 brothers I think. William N. and Samuel Noah, Jr.
If anyone has more information on Inniard CLoud
Please contact me.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions