Search for content in message boards

Tillman's Richland Parish

Tillman's Richland Parish

Posted: 14 Oct 2002 4:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Tillman/Veland/Velan
Check the 1880 census for richland parish 2 ward ed 69 dwelling 334 Also there was a willis tillman that died in the civil war.

Re: Tillman's Richland Parish

jeanette tillman (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2003 5:24PM GMT
do you have any info. on the tillman's from richland parish la. here are some of the names i'm looking for john martin, john, benjamin, martin. thanks jeanette

Myla Veland (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2003 5:49PM GMT
Surnames: Tillman/Veland/Velan/Martin/German/Ragsdale/Southerland etc
Hi Jeanette I am looking for info on a William Tillman that lived in richland parish from about 1880 thru? he is AA or
mixed ??? I am also looking for a Man named John Martin He was my great-grant mother's brother.her name was Lula MartinAKA Talimus Lula Martin-Veland.He (John) would also
have been part indian.Please let me know. through research
I have uncovered several tillman family. but I don't know if I still have the info. I will check. Myla

jeanette tillman (View posts)
Posted: 1 Apr 2003 9:16PM GMT
MYLA,

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO RESPOND BACK, AT THIS TIME IN MY RESEARCH I DON'T HAVE ANY AA IN MY FAMILY BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE AN THE TILLMAN FAMILY FROM RICHLAND PARISH. THE NAME THAT I'M LOOKING FOR IS BENJAMIN OR MAYBE JOHN TILLMAN HE WAS IN THE CIVIL WAR AND HADE MY GGRANDFATHER JOHN MARTIN TILLMAN, DO YOU HAVE ANY INFO. ON THEM DURING YOUR RESEARCH?

THANKS, JEANETTE

Posted: 11 Oct 2013 4:25AM GMT
Jeanette
Hi I am micheal Tillman.. I was wondering if you knew anything about benjamin Tillman he was my great great great grandfather his son John Martin Tillman, Morris C Tillman, Morris A Tillman, Morris D Tillman and then me (micheal Tillman) this is my family line I don't know much about Benjamin, John or Morris C just that they all lived in Richland parish and Benjamin was a private in the confederate army.. Thanks for reading if you get the chance.. I would like to know if there are more tillmans... So far as I no I'm the last Tillman in the line
per page

Find a board about a specific topic