Search for content in message boards

Edwin James Lynch or James Edward "Edwin" Lynch

Edwin James Lynch or James Edward "Edwin" Lynch

Posted: 12 Jul 2011 1:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lynch - Dorris
Can anyone give me more information on Edwin James Lynch Sr., or James Edward "Edwin" Lynch Sr - b. 31 Aug 1898 Missouri d. Mar. 13, 1958 - Buried in Olney Cemetery - Pendleton, Umatilla County, Oregon, USA - Spouse: Glemma - Is Spouse Glemma his second Marriage? Did he Divorce Zoe (Dorris) Lynch in Fruitland, Payette County, Idaho or Vale, Malheur County, Oregon? Are Edwin James Lynch jr., Burley, Idaho - Nona F (Lynch) Barnes of Nampa, Idaho and Hazel Jean (Lynch) Adams of Vale and Medford, Oregon his children?

Re: Edwin James Lynch or James Edward "Edwin" Lynch

Posted: 6 Aug 2011 5:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lynch
Hi Don,
An Edwin J. Lynch
Died: 13 March 1958, Umatilla Co., Oregon per death cert #3564.
Spouse: Glemma.
Source: Oregon Death Index 1903-98.

I searched for a Glemma Lynch but didn't find her but she could have married again.

Do you have a copy of Edwin's obituary? There is an obituary volunteer for Umatilla Co. at Random Acts Genealogical Kindness. Go to raogk.org
Choose Oregon
Click on N thru Z
Scroll down to Umatilla Co. and choose Jessica.

If that doesn't work out, contact the Pendleton Public Library, pendleton.plinkit.org/ .

I think it's interesting that the death info for Zoe Dor [field often shortened] Lynch shows her spouse's name as Jerome.

Do you have a copy of Zoe's obituary? There is an obituary volunteer at RAOGK for Malheur Co. too.

If that doesn't work out, contact PublicLibraries.com/oregon/malheur.htm .

I don't know where to tell you to look for his marriage to Glemma. They could have been married in South Fruitland, ID or Umatilla Co., OR and anywhere in between. It's the same answer for finding his and Zoe's divorce info too. Why don't you wait until you get copies of the obituaries which might provide clues on where to look.

The children you listed might not be all the children he had but his obituary should help with that question.

The 1940 Census will be issued in 2012 but who knows how long it will take to have it indexed. That will certainly provide you with more info. Successful Searching!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions