Search for content in message boards

Edward Cecil Lambert

Edward Cecil Lambert

Posted: 30 Oct 2007 4:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for relatives of Edward Cecil Lambert born 11/10/1901 in Nashua NH, parents names were Joseph E Lambert and Lillian Merrill. Edward C died in 1936 or 1937 and at that time he had one son Joseph E (born in Clinton MA 10/07/1921) from his first marriage (divorce was granted and recorded at Hillsborough Superior Court June 1926) and I am told six children from his second marriage, possible names are David, Robert Earl. It is thought that there were 3 boys and 3 girls from his second marriage.

Re: Edward Cecil Lambert

Posted: 30 Oct 2007 6:00PM GMT
I had a great uncle Joeseph and a uncle Edward. My great uncle Joeseph was the son of my Great grand father Benjamin Septimus Lambert who moved to Newport,R.I. in 1853 from Hyde,England with siblings,Luke, Benjamin, Joeseph,William,Alice, and John Audolion Lambert(my grandfather)with siblings-Bertha,Minnie,Alice,Charles,William,Edward,Sarah,Amy,and Benjamin(my father)

Re: Edward Cecil Lambert

Posted: 30 Oct 2007 6:22PM GMT
This might tie in somehow. Edward Cecil and his father lived and died (to my knowledge) in Nashua, New Hampshire. I do not know what year or where his father was born Joseph E Lambert was born(sometime in the mid to later 1800s as Edward Cecil was born in 1901(I have his birth certificate.) Do you know Joseph's wife's name?
I will check with Newport Historical and Redwood Library to see if I can tie this together.
Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic