Search for content in message boards

Rozycki or Ruzycki family based around Lesko or Lisko

Rozycki or Ruzycki family based around Lesko or Lisko

Posted: 19 Oct 2009 8:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ruzycki, Zakrzewska
I am looking for information on Micheal Ruzycki (assume born around 1850), married to Mary Zakrzewska, who had several sons, two of whom, Jan (born 1876) and Stanislaw (born 1879) came to the U.S. around 1902 and settled in Bremond, Texas.

Re: Rozycki or Ruzycki family based around Lesko or Lisko

Posted: 27 Mar 2012 9:06PM GMT
Surnames: Ruzycki Marcinuk
I am researching Alexander John Ruzycki, born Poland 1882, and whose parents I have been unable to find. Alexander immigrated to the US after the turn of the century and married Tekla Marcinuk (my great grandmother). Any idea if we are the same Ruzycki clan?

Posted: 29 Jul 2013 4:44AM GMT
Surnames: Ruzycki, Zakrzewska, Berezik, Nycz, Jodlowski, Golebiowski
If your email still works feel free to contact me with questions. The family surnames you mention are included in my family tree. My family also cam from Lesko and immigrated to Bremons, then on to Thurber, Texas. I have Baptism Testimonials that include a few of your relatives as either sponsors or ancestors.

Posted: 4 Feb 2014 9:36PM GMT
Hi, Daryl. I see my second cousin, Delilah Webb, has already communicated with you. but I don't see a follow up of your comment about baptismal records. I know my Grandfather, Alexander John Ruzycki, had a sister Elzbieta. The info I have has my grandmother, Tekla Marciniuk, as coming from L'viv. I don't know how Delilah found out about Lisko--I'll have to ask her! Who do you have records for?
Sheila
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions