Search for content in message boards

Sitnik family

Sitnik family

Teresa Sitnik George (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sitnik, Fedorowska
My Father was born on Dec. 10, 1915 in Baluczyn (formerly Poland) now the Ukraine. I think it's in the Galicia province. His parents were Franciszek and Anastazja(Fedorowska) Sitnik. They were farmers.I am looking for any information on the family names or the town itself. Where can I write to get records? Anything would be appreciated. Thanks. Teresa

Re: Sitnik family

Susan Bond (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jul 2001 11:43PM GMT
You could try writing to The Central State Historical Archives
of Ukraine, City of Lviv.

I did this in a search for my Gmother.......I received a letter
with quite alot of information, unfortunately, it was written
in Ukrainian. So you will need someone to translate this
for you.

give it a go......here's the address....
Soborna Sq. 3a
Lviv
UA - 290008
Ukraine
Good Luck

Posted: 19 Jan 2010 12:16AM GMT
i am aregenaly from minsk belarus my granfathere vas vasyl sitnik he was one of the firs blodes of my kind in minsk he was a farmer he also pertesepated in war war two and managed to servyved whane 90% of my papulatione was killed buy hitler and his people aneway if it helps any i myself lev in oklahoma now my name is Dima Sitnik

Posted: 2 Feb 2010 10:02PM GMT
Hi. I live in Ukraine. I think you search Baluchyn village. This village is situated in Ukraine, L'viv region, district of Bus'k. There are 662 persons living there.
Address: 80565, Львівська обл., Буський р-н, с.Балучин , тел. 3-35-22
If there are aliving relatives ther - it is possible to find information about your father and relatives. It is in 80 km from me.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions