Search for content in message boards

My so's name is Randall D. OWENS...

My so's name is Randall D. OWENS...

Susan Greer (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jun 2000 11:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Oct 2012 3:07PM GMT
Randy's father's name was David Owens, but he later changed it to Jaques Leon Marcel.
Randy's mother's name was Pearl Juanita (or vice versa) Bachman(n).
Randy believes that his ancestor were french and some native american tribe, on his fathers side, but isn't certain what kind of name Bachman(n) is.
His father and mother divorced, and they each remarried; father - twice, mother - once; Randy's father may have also been married once before, and had a son named Brad.
His first step-mother's name was _, with whom his father had a son named Danny; and his last step-mother is/was Lola Vanderver Marcel, with whom his father raised two daughters named Shawna and Michelle.
His step-father is Garry (can't remember the last name), and his half-brother's name is Chad.
Any more info would be soo helpful.

Re: My so's name is Randall D. Owens...

Posted: 12 Oct 2012 11:54PM GMT
Surnames: Owens
Susan, I know this thread is over 12 years old but I just found it. I talked to Randy once in either 2002 or 2003, maybe 2004. I hope you will see this. This is Randy's youngest sister Michelle, and I REALLY need to talk to him. PLEASE contact me at gypsykitty81@yahoo.com as soon as you see this. I have information about Daddy.

Re: My so's name is Randall D. OWENS...

Posted: 13 Oct 2012 5:36PM GMT
In order for someone to help you, you really need to give some dates and locations.

Re: My so's name is Randall D. OWENS...

Posted: 14 Oct 2012 1:22PM GMT
What is so's ?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions