Search for content in message boards

Thomas Jefferson Evans

Thomas Jefferson Evans

Posted: 24 Nov 1999 7:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Feb 2005 2:20PM GMT
Surnames: Evans
I'm looking for information on my Great Grand father Thomas Jefferson Evans, a full-blooded Cherokee Indian. Was on a reservation in Lindsay, Oklahoma and then moved to Ozone, Ark. He had two sons John Daniel Evans, my grandfather, and William Howard Evans.

Re: Thomas Jefferson Evans

Glenn Evans (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2000 12:51PM GMT
Edited: 26 Feb 2005 2:21PM GMT
Do you have any info on the William H Evans,my grand father was named John Nad my father is named William, But I think My grandfather (John) was named William

thanks

Posted: 4 Jan 2000 1:56PM GMT
Edited: 26 Feb 2005 2:21PM GMT
My Grandfather was John Daniel Evans. He had one brother William Howard Evans. Their Father, my Great Grandfather was a full-blooded Cherokee Indian. He was living on a reservation in Lidsay, OK and then was moved to a reservation in Arkansas. My Grandfather then migrated into Tennessee, eventually settling in Southern Indiana.

Posted: 8 Apr 2000 10:27AM GMT
Edited: 26 Feb 2005 2:22PM GMT
My Grandfather was John Daniel Evans. His only brother was William Howard Evans. Their father was Thomas Jefferson Evans, a full-blooded Cherokee Indian from OK/TN. I don't know his real(Indian) name.

Posted: 26 Feb 2005 5:17AM GMT
Edited: 28 Feb 2005 1:22AM GMT
Do you have any John Henry Evans in your records? He died about 1930 in TN.

Posted: 20 Oct 2005 5:52PM GMT
My Great-Great Grandfather is Thomas Jefferson Evans. His son was William Robert Evans, Sr. and then my Grandfather was William Robert Evans, Jr.

Posted: 21 Oct 2005 5:12AM GMT
Sorry guys I forgot to add dates and such. I know that William Robert Evans Jr. was born in 1910 in dallas Tx. and Died in April of 1992 in Dallas Tx. He married Evelyn Esther Wood and had 4 children. (1) William Robert Evans 2cd, (2) Eugene Evans, (3) Joyce Evans (Wise) (4) Marilyn Sue Evans (Yarbrough) His parents are William Robert Evans Sr. and Elizabeth Tucker. I am still doing alot of research so please bare with me.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions