Search for content in message boards

GILBERT/SHEETS families

GILBERT/SHEETS families

Posted: 25 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Oct 2005 11:00PM GMT
Surnames: GILBERT, SHEETS
Jacob GILBERT and his wife Catherine SHEETS are shown on the 1870 census in Ogle CO, Maryland Twp., Adeline post office along with their 6 children: George, Clay, William, Fanny, Jenny, & Sadie. Jacob and Catherine were both born in Maryland and their first five children were born in Ohio according to the census. Since this is Maryland Twp, I'm wondering if any other members of their families came to live in this area. If you know of any other GILBERT or SHEETS families in this area, I would like to hear from you. I don't have a census index to check on this and I have really hit a brick wall with this family.

Thanks,
Jacqueline Munch
jlmunch@earthlink.net

GILBERT

Martha McGrath (View posts)
Posted: 27 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: GILBERT, WALLS
My grandmother was Martha M. GILBERT, b. 12 Apr. 1863,d. 1936, married Curtis WALLS, b.11 May 1885, Pine Rock Township. Marriage was 27 Sep.1887. Father of Martha GILBERT was Joseph GILBERT. I need any information on Curtis WALLS and/or Joseph GILBERT.

Re: GILBERT

Posted: 14 Feb 2005 7:11AM GMT
Surnames: Farrell, Hoffman, Gilbert
This is old I hope you are still out there...
Martha's mother was Martha Farrell she was widow first of Aaron Hoffman. Would LOVE to exchange info on this family

Re: GILBERT

Martha (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2005 1:53PM GMT
I'm still here. Only problem is a lot of my information is sitting on a old computer that crashed. I'm in the process of getting it to this computer. I would love to compair notes.

Re: GILBERT/SHEETS families

Posted: 15 Sep 2007 11:01PM GMT
I know your posting was a lot of years ago but haven't noticed any reply that helped you. If you are still looking for the place in Ohio for this family in 1860 and in Maryland in 1850, I will send you the information. I am searching the Gilbert ancestry also.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic