Search for content in message boards

HURST family in Montana

HURST family in Montana

Patsy (View posts)
Posted: 4 Aug 2000 9:30AM GMT
I am looking for info on the Hurst family in and around Whitefish/Eureka, MT.

Thanks,

Patsy

hurst family in montana

Posted: 26 Aug 2000 7:44PM GMT
Edited: 26 Dec 2002 7:30PM GMT
Would one of them be Floyd originally from Bell County, Ky? I have been trying to locate him. Please let me know. Thanks

Re: hurst family in montana

patsy (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2001 9:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have never heard of Floyd.

Posted: 21 Aug 2001 3:31PM GMT
Edited: 7 Oct 2001 3:38AM GMT
I have a Hurst in Butte Montana. Anyone interested. There is also a first name Floyd, who married a Hurst. Sandi

Posted: 21 Aug 2001 8:58PM GMT
Surnames: Hurst
I am looking for a Floyd Hurst who disappeared while coming from Washington State back to Kentucky. This was in the 30's or 40's I think. Do you have any information on this Floyd who married a Hurst. It may be possible he changed his name. It's just a mystery that the Hurst family would like to solve, plus he had children in Kentucky and also some of his nieces and nephews would love to find what happened to him. Any information you can provide will be appreciated.

Floyd Hurst

Posted: 21 Aug 2001 9:44PM GMT
Surnames: HURST
I'm confused by your message. This man's name was Floyd Hurst, and he also married someone named Hurst?

I have Hursts in Washington State. Do you have any additional information about this man?

Posted: 24 Aug 2001 3:52PM GMT
Edited: 7 Oct 2001 3:38AM GMT

Posted: 24 Aug 2001 10:57PM GMT
I sorry if I confused you. My Floyd Hurst was born Floyd Hurst. He went to Washington State to look for work and was coming back home to Kentucky when he disappeared. No one has heard anything about him since. That was back in the 30's or 40's. Thanks for replying.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions