Search for content in message boards

Lyles/Liles 2004 Family Reunion - Fairfield County, SC

Lyles/Liles 2004 Family Reunion - Fairfield County, SC

Posted: 5 Sep 2004 3:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
A Lyles/Liles family reunion is scheduled for October 8-10, 2004 in Fairfield County, South Carolina. Please contact me for further information if you would like to attend.

Re: Lyles/Liles 2004 Family Reunion - Fairfield County, SC

Posted: 5 Feb 2005 5:02PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jul 2005 9:09PM GMT
Do you have any of the Cross City, FL LYLES coming to your reunion? I am trying to find relatives of Ethel (nee Rose) Lyles in hopes of find some info about my mother, Rosa Lee Rose b. Perry FL abt. 1914. Her obit indicated two daughters, Elizabeth Hutto to Tampa FL and Mrs. Jack Cassidy. Can you help me?

It sure would be appreciated.

Names searching: Poppell - Gaskins - Kirkland - Wynn - Mooring - Rose - Gravelle - Mosley - Connell - Merritt - Padget

Posted: 11 Jun 2007 8:29PM GMT
does anyone know how to get a copy of the Ron Moseley new detailed book on the Moseleys and Mosleys? It supposedly has over 100 pictures dating back to 1599. I heard a copy was in the Little Rock, Arkansas main library in the history department but would like one personally. If anyone knows how to get one - let me know please.

Posted: 11 Jun 2007 8:31PM GMT
Does anyone know how I can get a copy of the new Ron Moseley book on the Moseleys and Mosleys? It suppose to have over 100 pictures some dating back to 1599. A copy was said to have been in the Little Rock, Arkansas main library in the history department but I want to get one personally. Please let me know if anyone knows how.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions