Search for content in message boards

WILLIAM WALTER COLE

WILLIAM WALTER COLE

Posted: 3 Feb 2002 9:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
I AM LOOKING FOR WILLIAM WALTER COLE HE MARRIED HAZEL MAE STANFORD THEY HAD A SON JIMMY LEE COLE WHO MARRIED ANNIE FRANCES QUARLES THEY HAD SEVERAL KIDS ONE OF WHICH IS MY COUSIN BENNY WALTER COLE. I HAVE COLE ON ANOTHER SIDE OF MY FAMILY BUT HES NOT RELATED TO THEM. I KNOW THAT WILLIAM WALTER COLE RAN A HOTAL IN DOWNTOWN TULSA AND HE WAS KILLED IN FRONT OF IT HE WAS SHOT. SOMETIME IN THE 50S-60S ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Re: WILLIAM WALTER COLE--Any relations to William J. Cole??

Posted: 4 Feb 2002 4:57PM GMT
William J. Cole b. 1868, possibly Louisiana. Raised his family in Oklahoma Indian Territory. Thanks

sheryl davis (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 2002 5:23PM GMT
i dont know. this is all i know for sure:
jimmy lee cole sr. who married annie frances quarles. they had the following kids:
jimmy lee cole jr. kevin don cole, johnny ray cole, charlene sue cole and penny ann cole

jimmy cole sr parents are

william walter cole(bill)(b abt 1875) and hazel mae stanford(born 21 Nov 1899 died 15 Jun 1972) she died after william walter cole(bill). i have been told that william walter cole(bill) worked for the railroad and owned(or managed) a hotel in downtown tulsa on elgin st. he was shot in front of the hotel and he is buried in memorial park cem. here in tulsa. i have coles in my family but he isnt related to my cole(or i cant find a connection) my coles are john c cole and cuzzie anderson. please any help would be grealty appreciated

Posted: 4 Feb 2002 9:02PM GMT
he wasnt shot he was strangled in one of the rooms at the hotel.

Posted: 5 Feb 2002 4:46AM GMT
Surnames: Cole, Fletcher, Barnett, Risner, Poe
I was wondering how your line comes down from John & Cuzzie (Anderson) Cole. This is my family too. I don't know of anyone who has been able to find info on John's or Cuzzie's parents or where they came from. Not as of yet anyway.
Pamela Barnett-Thompson

Posted: 5 Feb 2002 11:32AM GMT
yes i am thru john and cuzzie cole.altho this cole mentioned above is not thru them as far as i know. william walter cole is my cousins grandfather and no relation to my coles.

William J. Cole,,,, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas

Posted: 5 Feb 2002 4:21PM GMT
I know most of my William's decendents, but nothing of his ancestors!! I keep hoping to tie him in with some of the Oklahoma family. I can locate him by the birth of some of his children in Kaufman County, Texas on the 1900 census, also in Soper, Texas, Atoka-Caney, Ok. and Ryan, Oklahoma......... He lived for many years in Bryan County, Oklahoma and is buried at Achille, Oklahoma along with his wife Fannie Cluck (Tenn) William was born in La. in 1868 and died in 1937. Any of these locations ring a bell with any of the Oklahoma Coles????????

Re: William J. Cole,,,, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas

Posted: 6 Mar 2013 9:28PM GMT
I am related to the Coles , Maggie Cole was.my grandmother

Re: William J. Cole,,,, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas

Posted: 8 Mar 2013 4:59AM GMT
Surnames: Lappin
William j Cole ,born Nov 4,1868 & died April 18,1937. Buried in Achille,Ok. Rosewood Cemetary . His dad was Warren Columbus Cole ,mother was Nancy Jane Payne. They had George, Ida, Oma, Everett, Walter, Jewel, John, Robert, Emery, William,& Arlie . My grandmother was Maggie Jane Cole. And William J Cole was her father. Hope this helps you out.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic