Search for content in message boards

Need some help

Need some help

Posted: 27 Jan 2013 5:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have been looking for my husband's sibblings that died as children. We know that they are buried in a double grave in or around NYC. I have searched Findagrave and have found nothing. I'm looking for a Katherine (Catherine)Denise Allen D. about 1967 and Michael Allen D. in or after 1970 but before 1973. We do not have any another records any thoughts?

Re: Need some help

Posted: 28 Jan 2013 4:27PM GMT
Maybe you check with the library in NYC. They may have some records. Also, the health office might.

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 4:42PM GMT
Ok since I do not know the approximate date of birth it is difficult to pinpoint these two. Is Allen a maiden name? Was she ever married. I found a Katie Allen DOD May 1967 in New York on the social security death index the date of birth was Jan 14, 1891. There are also alot of Michael Allens listed in the area and the right time frames. I am looking on Familysearch.org. It is free to use and is a great reference. Maybe it will help you too.

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 9:08PM GMT
Thank you Will. They both died as children. Her Date of death would have possibly been may 9th 1967 and she was 2 or 3 years old. Michael was 3 or 4 when he died and was born about 1969. I will try that out thank you.

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 1:35AM GMT
When you go into the sight, try putting the parents name in also, you might get more hits. Also sometimes less is more so if you can't get any info with date of death or location just limit it to the names. It works better that way once in a while
per page

Find a board about a specific topic