Search for content in message boards

Dugan/Talbot

Killarney Look up

Posted: 31 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Jul 2001 6:22AM GMT
Please check out our Look-up area on the County Kerry homepage (URL BELOW)... we have a volunteer looking up Killarney data.

Dugan/Talbot

Jean Yarwood (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Dugan, Talbot
Seeking info re: JOHN TALBOT and wife KATHARINE/CATHARINE/KATHERINE DUGAN, Catholics who lived in/near Ardfert, County Kerry or possibly in/near Killarney, County Kerry. He was born between 1812-1814 and she, between 1816-1818. They sent their three daughters, MARGARET ANNE TALBOT (born circa 1842), KATE TALBOT and HANNAH TALBOT to the U.S. while they remained in Ireland. Possibly they had two sons, JAMES TALBOT and JOHN TALBOT, who died very young. Any info about John and Katharine Talbot -- should you be related and know -- will be appreciated!

Re: Yarwoods..

Posted: 31 Jan 2002 9:20AM GMT
Surnames: Yarwood,Johnson,Frostholm
Hi Jean- Is it possible that you are the Jean Yarwood in my family?? I am keeping my fingers crossed... Do you know of a Irene or Marie Jensen (Johnson ) that married Ed Yarwood--could of been John E Yarwood.... Irene was living in Syracuse,NY with her family/// Her dad was Arthur (Otto)--self made millionairre ,,, Mom was Karen(Carrie)//

Re: Yarwoods..

Posted: 1 Feb 2002 2:53AM GMT
Edited: 10 Sep 2002 9:42PM GMT
Surnames: Yarwood
Hi, Lori --
There are so few Yarwoods in the world (maybe 4000 total) that Irene & Ed have to be related to my husband's Yarwoods distantly. I do know that there is a Dr. Yarwood currently living outside Syracuse, NY in Baldwinsville or Liverpool and I believe that his first name is Edwin. Also, my husband is very involved in researching his Yarwood ancestors, from Newcastle, England and probably going back to root names of Ioworth, Garwood, Harwood, etc. in Wales and in Burslem, England. If you want to ask him (Kim is my husband) any questions about Irene and Ed and anything he might know related to them, email him at kimjamyar@yahoo.com; it may take him a couple weeks to get back to you right now but he will. Good luck in your search! -- Jean Yarwood

Re: Dugan/Talbot

Posted: 4 Dec 2012 12:03AM GMT
I have a John Talbot b.c. 1813 Killarney; m. Catherine Diggen/Diggens/Diggin (b.c. 1816-1818). They had dtrs Margaret Ann b. Mar. 1841; Katy b.c. 1844-45; and Hannah b. 15 Dec. 1851, all in Ireland. Two sons James b. 7 Aug. 1856; d.29 Jan. 1859 and John b. 28 Apr. 1859; d. 21 May 1862. Both sons b. in South Bend, Indiana, USA. This Talbot family all emigrated to the US. John arrived New York in 1854 and Catherine and dtrs in 1855. They settled in South Bend Indiana
Johanna
per page

Find a board about a specific topic