Search for content in message boards

Watts family of Boston, MA

Watts family of Boston, MA

Posted: 23 Apr 2010 2:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for Parents/Siblings/children of Ebenezer Watts who was a tailor(abt 1756 Boston, MA- 10may1824 Rochester, NY). He married Sarah Emmons 4mar1778. I know of one child from this union, Ebenezer Jr (24Feb1782-11Oct1873). He was also the Brother of Nancy Watts who married Samuel Watts (possibly her cousin).
Thanks,
Karin

Re: Watts family of Boston, MA

Posted: 9 Jan 2012 3:24PM GMT
Have you learned anymore about the Samuel Watts you mentioned in previous message. I ask because along with several other given names, I have Samuel(he may have been born in St George or Know ME???)
I also have a Seymour Watts who married my grandmothers cousin Susan M O'Donnell and all lived in Boston.

Seymour had a very large family and I've traced it back to his ggrandmparents. These Watts were in St George Me area and or Boston MA area.

barbara

Re: Watts family of Boston, MA

Posted: 8 Jun 2013 11:28AM GMT
Ebenezer Watts was the youngest child of Richard and Sarah Rachel of Boston, Rumney Marsh (Winimissot) a section of Chelsea. I believe his father was Hon Samuel Watts who lived on the highest hill in Boston of which many are well known. It was in Chelsea overlooking the Harbor, possibly the mouth of the Charles River.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic