Search for content in message boards

graves family tree

graves family tree

Posted: 28 Dec 2012 12:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Graves
I am related directly to Hiram & Margaret Graves and have started my own graves family tree - are we related ?

Re: graves family tree

Posted: 3 Jan 2013 1:45AM GMT
hi
I am searching the Graves family tree at the moment. my Grandfather was George G Graves, son of John Graves.

His father had several sons also. but I have not got that far.

Too soon to tell.

Thanks for the note. I am willing to share any information I find, if that will assist you.

Regards

Posted: 9 Jan 2013 4:59PM GMT
Hi,
I just read your posted message and wondered if our families were connected. My former husband's family descended from John Melvin Graves b. Mar. 17, 1861 who married Dellamary Lye and I believe they had the following children: Arthur, Lettie, John Melvin jr. Clara, Rosa Belle, Manzo Lee, Gordon Clarence, George Leman, and Levi Lewis. They lived in the Bayham area and some of their children moved up north only later to relocate in the Calton area.
sj.graves@yahoo.ca

Posted: 9 Jan 2013 8:55PM GMT
i see my graves roots back to Hiram Graves bborn June 7, 1817 in US possibly Pennslyvania......do not see any John Melvin in the date ranges 1858- 1869.............but possibly from a brother of Hiram's because i have no information on his parents or siblings

Posted: 11 Jan 2013 11:45AM GMT
Surnames: Rohrer Graves
My great aunt was Pearl Rohrer, wife of John Melvin Graves Jr.

Posted: 11 Jan 2013 4:27PM GMT
Hi Brenda,
I would love to learn more about your great-aunt, Pearl Rohrer Graves if you would be willing to share your information. You can contact me
sj.graves@yahoo.ca
thanks so much for replying.

Posted: 12 Jan 2013 5:47PM GMT
hi there
I am not sure, I have not been able to get info past John Graves and Aldeline Minard (Gloin).

I have just started my research, so it is a work in progress.

Thanks for the message.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic