Search for content in message boards

Looking for father family members Francisco or Frank Campogan

Looking for father family members Francisco or Frank Campogan

Victoria M. Campogan (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2000 11:20PM GMT
I am looking for my dad's family members if you have any information can you please e-mail me. He passed away in California in 1964.

Re: Looking for father family members Francisco or Frank Campogan

Danny Campogan (View posts)
Posted: 29 Oct 2001 7:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
My Name is Danny Campogan. My dad is Frank E Campogan Jr. and my great grandfather is Francisco. My Dad lives in Hawaii and i live in California.

Posted: 13 Sep 2009 6:40AM GMT
My father's father name was Elistro Campogan and his mother.s name was Maearia Quilar my father was married to my mom on October 20,1953 I don't know to much,but would like to know more about my dad

Posted: 13 Nov 2012 9:03AM GMT

this is new to me.all the computor thing,sorry i took so long to respond.my fathers fathers name is or was don't know
elistro campogan and his wife's name maearia quilar.my dad worked in the floweres cutting them i guess in san leandre,ca.my dad was born in Mindanao,Philippenes. i also live in california

Posted: 16 Mar 2013 7:04AM GMT
hi
danny sorry it takes me so long to replay,but I hope maybe you are part of my family.I just learned that my dad sailed from Honoulul, Hawaii to the port of Los Angeles.If you can please ask your dad if he had a brother.My dads father name was Elistro Campogan and his mothers name was Maearia Quilar.Thank you Victoria M Campogan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions