Search for content in message boards

RANDOLPH

RANDOLPH

Leonard & Marian Randolph (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

We are searching for a Thomas Randolph; born in VA; who was the father of John Gardner Randolph; born in Caswell Co.?, NC in March 1796, Thomas' wife was Hannah?. Thomas died in KY prior to 1810.

Re: RANDOLPH

Posted: 7 Jan 2007 12:18AM GMT
Surnames: Randolph, Gardner, Willingham, Burch
Hi, Was Hannah, the wife of Thomas Randolph a Gardner? I see the son was John Gardner Randolph, and I am looking for a John Gardner of VA who had a son Samuel and was in Caswell for a time.. Samuel md a Sarah Willingham da of John Willingham and Mary Burch Da of William Burch all of Caswell then Henderson Co. KY, to Warrick Ind. and down into Chariton co. MO.
Any Gardners in your line??
Thanks
Glenda

Posted: 7 Jan 2007 12:18AM GMT
Surnames: Randolph, Gardner, Willingham, Burch
Hi, Was Hannah, the wife of Thomas Randolph a Gardner? I see the son was John Gardner Randolph, and I am looking for a John Gardner of VA who had a son Samuel and was in Caswell for a time.. Samuel md a Sarah Willingham da of John Willingham and Mary Burch Da of William Burch all of Caswell then Henderson Co. KY, to Warrick Ind. and down into Chariton co. MO.
Any Gardners in your line??
Thanks
Glenda

Posted: 19 Apr 2008 11:47PM GMT
I have MUCH information about the Randolphs. Will be glad to share. But I do not have any source indicating the Name of (John) Gardner Randolph's father. (Gardner Randolph b. March, 1796) If it was indeed Thomas, I would be very happy to know the source and put to rest 13 months of fruitless searching.

Posted: 20 Apr 2008 12:09AM GMT
Surnames: Gardner
Thanks for answering but I was looking for the Gardner Surname connection if any.
Glenda

Posted: 2 Oct 2012 12:08PM GMT
Surnames: Randolph, McNair
I am looking for any documented information concerning James R Randolph (1720-Sept 1797 Caswell Co., NC) Wife not documented but might be named Margaret. This James R. Randolph had a son named James R. Randolph, Jr. (1749 in Yancyville, NC and died 28 Jan 1831, Pulaski Co., KY.) He was married to Matilda McNair.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions