Search for content in message boards

RE: armer king and family

Posted: 21 Oct 2004 3:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: king, sipes
i am looking for any information on armer king abt 1825 married louisa sipes abt 1823 both born in tn. had children mary j. abt 1844, william f abt 1847, nancy a abt 1850, lafayett abt 1852, henry abt 1853, all born in tn. and then n.j. abt 1855, j.n. abt 1858, both born in tx and isabella abt 1861born in ark. i would like any info on marriage date of louisa and armer. father of armer and brothers and sisters if any. armer kings parents born in north carolina. any thing would be appreacitated. note louisa sipes family were in mcnairy. found in 1860 in ark, but cant find in tn for 1850

Shari Moore (View posts)
Posted: 10 Nov 2004 9:50PM GMT
Do you have access to the recently published McNairy County history? There are several articles about this King family. The Kings are collateral kin to me, having married into my Moore line a number of times. I can probably copy the pages and send them to you if you want. Email your snail mail address to me at achtland111@hotmail.com. I'm sure I'll be at the library within the next week.

Lena West (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2004 4:50AM GMT
Surnames: King, Sipes, Williams, Bray
Shari,
I am also interested in the Armer King family. I am trying to prove that he is a brother to my John Wesley King b. 1814 McNairy Co.,TN. I also have connections to the Sipes family in TN and AR.
I would like to get a copy of the pages from the history book if at all possible. And would appreciate any help you might be able to help me with.

Lena West

Shari Moore (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2004 2:47AM GMT
Just send me your snail mail address and I'll copy the pages for you next time I'm at the library. I'll also check for any Sipes articles. I can't remember offhand if there were any. The name John Wesley sounds familiar to me. I'll check my database and see if I have it.

Shari Moore
achtland111@hotmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions